Desmond Howard on Nebraska....'work on a way to get their ass out of the BIG

What, oh, what are the 1.9 million Nebraskans going to do this fall if there is no football? I'm afraid to even think about that. ;)

Wonder what Nebby's cross over games look like next time schedules are released if they stick around. Wonder what the probability of winning the lottery with games against Michigan, OSU, and PSU were before Frost opened his mouth versuses what those chances are now if they stick around, despite all the better options they don't/won't have.

Wonder what Nebby's cross over games look like next time schedules are released if they stick around. Wonder what the probability of winning the lottery with games against Michigan, OSU, and PSU were before Frost opened his mouth versuses what those chances are now if they stick around, despite all the better options they don't/won't have.

we need a “Ha ha!” Emoji.

It’s all a bunch of lip service to satisfy his inbred mouth-breather fan base.

Like a lot of folks in the 80s, they all want to be the toughest mullet-wearing Trans Am-driving fifth year senior in the high school parking lot.
You forgot Red Man chewing, leather jacket wearing and Motley Crue listening.

Chuck Wepner was big, dumb, ugly and about as agile as a brontosaurus in a tar pit. He looked like your typical plumber, or the guy who cannonballs off the diving board all day because he gets off on trying to splash the lifeguard. But he took Ali's punishment right to the end. And Sylvester Stallone, who was either present or watched on TV, is widely believed to have based the basic premise of the first Rocky movie off that fight.

OSU is the undisputed crown jewel cash cow of the conference. They might be able to make a little bit more money if they went independent, but then they might be forced into a real schedule in order to get playoff consideration. The fact is, right now they usually schedule 2, sometimes 3, non-con cream puffs and then they get to play Maryland, Rutgers, Indiana and at least 2 punching bags from the West. I think if you back out 2004 and that year when Fickell was interim coach, they've seriously averaged like less than one loss per season in the conference. If you dominate a conference like that and can avoid having to schedule games against really elite teams, it is in your best interest to stick it out.
How is Ohio State's schedule any different than any of the other top programs in the country?
I recall recent home and homes with Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia Tech, Washington, Cal, NC State, etc. Compare that with Alabama.

Let me put this into terms you can understand using this documentary regarding the formation of the NWO Wolfpac as the basis.

Watch this video. Assume that Bischoff is the Big Ten Commissioner. Assume that Hogan is the conference. Assume that Kevin Nash is Nebraska. It tells the story of the Big Ten right now perfectly. Recall, if you will, that when the NWO fractured into two factions, it wasn't long until the whole damned WCW collapsed and had to file for bankruptcy. Sports historians know this stuff.

Except for the fact that in that video Nebraska jack-knife power-bombed the B10? I don't see that happening ;)

I'd say that Nebraska is more like the whipping boy from nWo - Vincent.

Well now I saw that the reason why the conference has Nebby and every other school by the balls in this situation is because the season isn't canceled it's postponed till spring obviously. So with that being the case the TV contracts are still locked in being what they are.... Which makes sense. Follow the money...

Except for the fact that in that video Nebraska jack-knife power-bombed the B10? I don't see that happening ;)

I'd say that Nebraska is more like the whipping boy from nWo - Vincent.

Yeah, but then what happened? Nash ended up in TNA making like $8 a night and Hogan went back to WWF and he managed to sue Gawker into oblivion and make a boatload of money. The divergent fortunes after that jacknife powerbomb are exactly what would await Nebraska.

Yeah, but then what happened? Nash ended up in TNA making like $8 a night and Hogan went back to WWF and he managed to sue Gawker into oblivion and make a boatload of money. The divergent fortunes after that jacknife powerbomb are exactly what would await Nebraska.
This nWo talk brought back a lot of memories.

Quick tip, don't google present-day Scott Hall.

Ahh, F it...

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I haven't followed pro-wrestling since I was 15, thanks for letting me know

Latest posts