Derrell Johnson-Koulianos

Thanks DJK! You had some huge games and a great career with the Hawks. You will be missed by a lot of fans.

If DJK was involved in a credit card scandal, would he have been given a 2nd chance? If he sucker punched a teammate would he have been allowed to play with no mention to anyone on what happened? If he punched a cab driver would his case be delayed for 2 years and not missed a game? If he arrested TWICE for underage drinking would he still be on the team? Should I continue? The answer is hell no ! He would have been on the 1st Greyhound bus headed toward Youngstown Ohio!!!!!!!

MCORF, I know you are tight with DJK. Please tell him thanks for 4 great years and he's one of the best Hawks ever!!!!!!!! You are 100% correct in what you just said, sad, but true.

DJK was a lot of fun to watch and will be sorely missed. I hope he doesn't undermine the program with too much tell all, but I completely understand that he probably has a lot to get off his chest and deservedly so. Good luck to DJK in the NFL.

He will definitely be missed next year. Can't wait to watch him one more time, the pleasure has been all mine watching him play! DJK all day!

I've become a big DJK fan over the course of the past two years. He was definitely a talent that was under utilized. He certainly showed his athleticism, determination and Hawkeye pride by his play Saturday. He was not the only one to play with heart (Coker, MMc, Reisner,others), but it sure seemed like it. DJK benefited this year from having his fellow receivers all be threats and thus pulling off coverage, but he took advantage of it when given the opportunity. He will be fun to watch at the next level.

Latest posts