Delano Hill "looking around"

Get Tanner Miller out and get Hill in the lineup from Day 1. Having a true frosh at free safety is scary, but its not any scarier than Tanner Miller.

Tanner has his starting spot till he graduates. You know it, I know it, Kirk knows it, and Tanner knows it.

i noticed mizzery lost a 4star LB from Lees Summit, named nick ramirez. i noticed he has an iowa offer. besides K-State and Nebraska, not too many other major offers. Does anyone know if we are still interested or have a shot at this kid?

i noticed mizzery lost a 4star LB from Lees Summit, named nick ramirez. i noticed he has an iowa offer. besides K-State and Nebraska, not too many other major offers. Does anyone know if we are still interested or have a shot at this kid?

I do not.Anybody?

I thought this was a long thread that I hadn't been a part of so I answered. There also seems to be some douchebaggery going on.

Last edited:
I guess if I was a HS kid playing D I would have to give the Hawks a real hard look. #1 I would get to compete for start time right away, due to how young and poor the D is right now. #2 It does not take a very big leap of faith to see this D, (if the kids do what they are supposed to) could end up being very very good, and who does not want to play on a D where everybody is doing their job.

Remember when everybody was jizzing all over themselves about that kid from out here that went to Auburn? I wonder if he even cracked the starting lineup on a no win team? I said back then I did not think he was a great fit at Iowa, but that was not to say with hard work he could not have been. Recruits have to have their head in the right place and have the right mind set, it is only then that they can be taught and be brought to full potential. Now he will just waste away at Auburn, but hey the boys that play on Sundays hold open try outs. I bet they are not going to give two cents about what you could bench in HS thou.

Yeah, Ferentz would neeeeever do anything like recruit a committed player...

Exactly. Kirk is kind and considerate.

This year, he is being extra careful to always let the other team win. Kind of like when a dad lets his son win to build his confidence (the kid, not the dad).

Latest posts