Decorum

never understood the premise that someone with just a couple of posts on the forum somehow is less informed about football. They may also be quite familiar with the forum's narrative if they are lurking. Just never got the labeling of a newbie.

The only thing people need to do around here is to Learn the Game.

There was a newbie or poster with few posts who attacked me and a couple of others. Havent seen him post in a couple of months which is good.

I lurked on this board for close to 10 years, when I finally posted, I cracked a few jokes, posted some memes and gifs and some girly pics... I was welcomed. I am fairly positive, so I am sure that helped.

Technically this is impossible. HawkeyeNation came on line in October 2009, which is just a hair over 5 years ago. There was an old HawkeyeNation which was on Scout, but JD banned me from there and I refuse to recognize it as "this board." Irregardless, my guess is you posted those so-called "memes" "gifs" and "girly pics" at some point when JD wasn't reading the board carefully because he would have banned you on the spot. Anyway, bince this thread is about decorum, I have this exclusive GIF of Greg Davis wearing a wig and twerking whilst preparing the plan for tomorrow's game:

O7RRqZU.gif

Technically this is impossible. HawkeyeNation came on line in October 2009, which is just a hair over 5 years ago. There was an old HawkeyeNation which was on Scout, but JD banned me from there and I refuse to recognize it as "this board." Irregardless, my guess is you posted those so-called "memes" "gifs" and "girly pics" at some point when JD wasn't reading the board carefully because he would have banned you on the spot. Anyway, bince this thread is about decorum, I have this exclusive GIF of Greg Davis wearing a wig and twerking whilst preparing the plan for tomorrow's game:

O7RRqZU.gif
Damn you O'queef, what is seen cannot be unseen!

O7RRqZU.gif
I can't tell...did she unexpectedly start her period (because she assumed she was pregnant), or did those vending machine fish tacos kick in at the wrong time?