Darrell Wilson to Rutgers

He is gone, now the last is Erb, if the rumors are true.

I don't dislike the guy, hell I don't even know him. I wish him luck.

Will be interesting now to see if Erb is still around come spring practice. Kirk is shaking things up.

Since the end of last year:

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

That's five of the nine FT position coaches.

Will be interesting now to see if Erb is still around come spring practice. Kirk is shaking things up.

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

So do you think Phil takes the DB's on as well as DC or do they get a new DB coach?

Don't like that he is going to rutgers. Lots of the same recruiting ground as Iowa. Wonder who they will get to recruit out there now.

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

Now only if he would do the same with himself.

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

Erb is done at Iowa. ZERO chance he is back.

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

Or the other coaches are smart and see the writing on the wall and getting out while they can.

OUT
KOK (OC)
Norm Parker (DC)
Kaz (DL)
Campbell (WR)
Wilson (DB)

Be honest everyone. Don't you think this is all happening to late?

The time to do this is when you suck, not when you are already horrible. You won't see the benefits of these changes for years to come since recruiting is what really matters.

FreedComanche

The time to do this is when you suck, not when you are already horrible. You won't see the benefits of these changes for years to come since recruiting is what really matters.

FreedComanche

I agree, it should have happened after '10. But better late than never I guess.

In the end this will prove one of two things, Kirk is a good coach and can turn this around or Kirk was mediocre and had good assistant's back in his earlier years (mainly Norm) and he won't turn it around.

FreedComanche

Me no comprehend. Aren't we already there for both?

Last edited:
I agree, it should have happened after '10. But better late than never I guess.

In the end this will prove one of two things, Kirk is a good coach and can turn this around or Kirk was mediocre and had good assistant's back in his earlier years (mainly Norm) and he won't turn it around.[/QUOTE]

Come on, man. You know which one it is. A good coach changes things before the bottom falls out.

FreedComanche