Danger! Danger! ISU Hoiberg!

LaoHawk

OK on a 20-5 run to lead ISU at 13 with 3/4 left in the 2nd half. Do Hawk fans want ISU to lose? Game is on ESPNU channel now.

Maybe we shouldn't mock their team or their fans for supporting their team, since their team beat us, likely will contest for a conference championship and a 4 or higher seed in the NCAA tournament, and is currently ranked higher than we are.

But, whatevs....

meh. Why even start the thread? It is BB, teams lose, plus the game isn't even over yet. Plenty of time for ISU to win the game still.

OK on a 20-5 run to lead ISU at 13 with 3/4 left in the 2nd half. Do Hawk fans want ISU to lose? Game is on ESPNU channel now.

Wrong forum. Is it really that hard for people to keep threads where they belong? Why even start this anyway?

OU has made 13 3-pointers and is winning the offensive glass. It happens, a team gets hot and you lose. ISU has to rebound better on the defensive end, but other than that they are playing fairly well.

After the Iowa-ISU game I thought that both teams looked like sweet 16 teams. Now ISU looks like the ceiling is a national champion while the sweet 16 still looks like the ceiling for Iowa. The difference? The guard play. Kane is a man.

This will be another one clone fans won't count as a lost if they lose. Once again it will be the refs fault.

That's really comical coming from a hawk fan. You guys ***** about the refs every time you lose. If ISU loses today it will be because the got outplayed.

That's really comical coming from a hawk fan. You guys ***** about the refs every time you lose. If ISU loses today it will be because the got outplayed.

Listen, ISU fan talking about other teams blaming refs is beyond laughable #Kansas #OhioSt. Plus read the huge thread ******** about the refs on CF.....errrrr I mean the game thread, it is one long b!tch fest about the refs.

Well this is disappointing...ISU seemed legit the other day but they turn around and lose on the road to a very pedestrian OU team. I guess Hilton magic is real, it can make a team magically appear a lot better than they are!

Shouldn't you be on CF talking about your team with your fans instead of on a Hawkeye forum?

Listen, ISU fan talking about other teams blaming refs is beyond laughable #Kansas #OhioSt. Plus read the huge thread ******** about the refs on CF.....errrrr I mean the game thread, it is one long b!tch fest about the refs.

listen to their radio guys - the whole time they are complaining about the refs. snide comments, audible sighs.....it's part and parcel with being a clown, i'm guessing.

Hey clone fans, was Matt Thomas hurt? Just wondering why the best freshman shooter in the history of college basketball barely played in the second half?

listen to their radio guys - the whole time they are complaining about the refs. snide comments, audible sighs.....it's part and parcel with being a clown, i'm guessing.

Walters is the worst. Watched the 1st half at the bar with a ISU buddy, and we commented about how well the game was being called (maybe a missed call each way). On the way home listened to Walters and you would have thought the refs were paid to take ISU down....

Congrats to Oklahoma. More aggressive on the glass and shot the lights out on the three. Too many turnovers. Panicked in the last minute. OU deserved the win.

Latest posts