Dakich thinks Iowa is not tough, bears do really shit in the woods and oh by the way Iowa plays Rutgers tonight official game thread.

This is JW last year.....I think he is going to ball out the rest of the season. Think Eric May, think Matt Gatens. He is going to put together an impressive stretch to end the season

True. But what is the trade off on the offensive end? They slide into the 30’s in offensive efficiency, and pick it up to the mid 70’s on the defensive end....what does that look like?
Hopefully a well balanced team? I don’t know. But if we’re weak up top and in the paint? It’s been tough. I’m confident in Fran’s player development. Hard to argue at this point with all the 1st team players he’s produced and now Garza. I’m excited. I think Pat’s going to be really good. His minutes were huge that first half. Him and Keagen give us some size and quickness. Add Nunge and Iowa has crazy length and is fairly athletic at all 3 slots next season. Add JW w Joe T or Ullis and that’s a pretty good line up. Iowa should be good next year too.

This is JW last year.....I think he is going to ball out the rest of the season. Think Eric May, think Matt Gatens. He is going to put together an impressive stretch to end the season
Dude! I hope so. He’s gotta show up in the 2nd half now, and just beast.

Having a different herd of zebras makes a difference

Image result for group of zebra gif

Latest posts