Dakich thinks Iowa is not tough, bears do really shit in the woods and oh by the way Iowa plays Rutgers tonight official game thread.

All shots hitting the front of the rim. Good news is we got 5 points off 3 1 and 1s. Thats gotta be an Iowa record. Bad news is Wieskamp can't ever make both free throws.

Iowa will inevitably be a much better defensive team next year with no Jordan and Luka. Love em both, but when Nunge was in with Patrick, Murray, Wieskamp, and Joe, that was a good line up

True. But what is the trade off on the offensive end? They slide into the 30’s in offensive efficiency, and pick it up to the mid 70’s on the defensive end....what does that look like?

I saw some different line ups there, I saw some stuff I really liked. More of that in the 2nd half and the Hawks cruise.

I gotta say Garza hasn't been great in a long time. He's been good plenty and put up good numbers. But he hasn't been great for who knows how long. I wonder what his shooting percentage is over the last 5 or so games.

Latest posts