Daily Iowan Hating on KF and Iowa FB

That's really funny. She mentions 3 players and now of the 325 (13*25) players KF has recruited he is looking for the druggies. Not to mention that Garmon lives hundreds of miles away, I'm sure KF knew all about the drugs that were in the car he was riding in and hence shouldn't have recruited him.

Just goes to show that if you want readers in Iowa spite the football team or the coach.

Also, facts should at some point enter into an editorial argument. And I like the title, why they run into drug problems. Cause KF recruits druggies. Maybe he's even giving the marijuana at practice and telling them not to get caught. Wow, and she is probably going to be a journalist someday. SAD.

She also throws out the garbage from the SI article re: Iowa's arrest numbers being the second highest in the nation...But she conveniently leaves out that most of the arrests were drinking related and not even worth talking about.

Does this person just assume that every other programs players are clean? I mean cmom, alot of players everywhere party, they drink, they smoke pot. But guess what, they dont get caught, that and or their coaches dont dicipline them. You go to ames and find the right party, I promise you youll see a football player doing somthing stupid.

ahhh... wannabe journalists. Wonder how shocked she'd be if she compared the graduation rates, academic performance and police records of athletes to the student body at large?

Would love to see her go after the entire University for recruiting and admitting criminals.

Stupid B*tch

I have had issues with some of her previous work. Doesn't seem to need facts to form an opinion. Reminds me of the female sports reporter during my days at Iowa that felt that they needed to change the schools colors to red/white because the current color scheme looked muddy to her in Kinnick.

After reading that filth, I am more concerned with the poor judgement shown by the DI in recruiting the likes of Molly IO. Hopefully, the DI has a KF-like figure to set matters right.

ahhh... wannabe journalists. Wonder how shocked she'd be if she compared the graduation rates, academic performance and police records of athletes to the student body at large?

Would love to see her go after the entire University for recruiting and admitting criminals.

Stupid B*tch

This is a funny point. Is an entire university at fault if someone gets busted for smoking pot, drinking and driving, murder etc. These things happen. Do we blame the admissions board.

Not to be crude but for example, is Virginia tech at fault for admitting a murderer as a student?

This is a funny point. Is an entire university at fault if someone gets busted for smoking pot, drinking and driving, murder etc. These things happen. Do we blame the admissions board.

Not to be crude but for example, is Virginia tech at fault for admitting a murderer as a student?

They must have pulled her article on the PSU / Sandusky Trial

Is she an incoming freshmen? She may be somebody someday.... but that was brutal. Read like a high school newspaper editorial.

You sorry mother****ers are prime for trolling - get your **** together and stop being so butt hurt.

Tork probably isn't going to be able to talk about this since she's a colleague and all. As Vintage would say, there's an awful lot of derp in that article.

Is she an incoming freshmen? She may be somebody someday.... but that was brutal. Read like a high school newspaper editorial.

In a way this is quite appropriate. Newspapers are dying anyway... how fitting the DI publishes some pathetic tripe like this, almost as if to confirm their impending death.

Latest posts