Daily Iowan Hating on KF and Iowa FB

Haha, this article is hilarious. Thanks Molly...a.k.a. naive college student aspiring to break the big story and chooses to attack her school's athletic department/athletes because she was never good looking to get a second look from anyone and indirectly hopes to get her vengence through the school newspaper however doesn't have all the facts or original thought.

Nice try, like no one has ever written something like this before. Nice try at journalism, kid, you'll get em next time...

You need to come up with a clever name or handle to remember you by. Every time I hear Tork I picture the paper towel dispenser.

Tork is the kid's real name and he's named after former Hawkeye Tork Hook...he gets a pass...this time...

My cool handle would be "El Diablo Blanco"...so people would not only read my work, but fear me as well...it's a win/win!

I'm sure she'll look back at this piece one day and be very proud of the insightful, well-reasoned article she wrote.

That was just awful. Is that girl a regular contributor to the DI? I would hope not. Not only was it factually faulty, the writing was just ******. Also the comments were priceless.

Haha, this article is hilarious. Thanks Molly...a.k.a. naive college student aspiring to break the big story and chooses to attack her school's athletic department/athletes because she was never good looking to get a second look from anyone and indirectly hopes to get her vengence through the school newspaper however doesn't have all the facts or original thought.

Nice try, like no one has ever written something like this before. Nice try at journalism, kid, you'll get em next time...

When responding to something stupid that someone else said, it it best not to say something even stupider, thus revealing one's self to be the bigger idiot.

She has a bright future...........on Bleacher report.

Unfortunately you are incorrect. She has a bright future in mainstream media.

Need to be careful not to offend the one writer from the DI on here, but this is par for the course. Actually, some of their news stories really dig deeper than the other rags I no longer read, but there is still too much of this type of thing on there.

When responding to something stupid that someone else said, it it best not to say something even stupider, thus revealing one's self to be the bigger idiot.

Too late.

I just wanted to say good work with the ad hominem attacks guys. Let's see you've called her fat, ugly, and a *****........ oh oh has anyone called her a lesbian yet? That's always a good one. All this while blithely ignoring the fact that it seems as though several people are dismissed from the program each year for drugs or rape/sexual assault. Really solid work.

Uh oh...after a bit more thought, I think I know what's going on. This is just the setup piece for what's to come.

She's going after the pink locker room again!!!

Too late.

I just wanted to say good work with the ad hominem attacks guys. Let's see you've called her fat, ugly, and a *****........ oh oh has anyone called her a lesbian yet? That's always a good one. All this while blithely ignoring the fact that it seems as though several people are dismissed from the program each year for drugs or rape/sexual assault. Really solid work.

I understand the protect the herd mentality, but it is certainly not out of line to offer the opinion that Iowa football has had a ton of problems with the law, and too many non-drinking offenders. To argue otherwise is plain foolish.

douglas_cash.jpg

I understand the protect the herd mentality, but it is certainly not out of line to offer the opinion that Iowa football has had a ton of problems with the law, and too many non-drinking offenders. To argue otherwise is plain foolish.

douglas_cash.jpg

I don't think anybody is arguing "otherwise".

But I do think that #1, her story is a bit tired (going back a year and a half to dig up DJK)

and #2, the problems are not unique to IOWA...or just to football. Indeed, I'd suggest that IOWA runs one of the cleaner overall programs in college football.

Some see the donut, others focus on the hole. She's a "hole" type (interpret that as you wish) ;)