Dailey transferring ...

I really hope so. I had never heard about him playing point before hitting a growth spurt. That's why Kaminsky was do good as a center. He developed guard skills before hitting a late growth spurt. Maybe CJ has point guard skills in a shooting guard's body. 6'4" white kids with point guard skills is rare, but it's not impossible.

How big is the Oregon kid? His name is escaping at the moment. Wishful thinking on my part, but maybe CJ is that guy.

Rob was reporting that he was sobbing in the locker room after the Michigan game and declined to talk to reporters and told us to take that for what it was worth.

I don't have the direct post in front of me and apologize if the last part was a paraphrase but the writing certainly seemed to be on the wall.

Best of luck to the young man. Hope he has an Ellingson type senior year wherever he ends up.

Understandable. His defense will be missed. Always seemed to have a good attitude. Hope he finds a perfect fit and gets tons of minutes at his next stop.

I wonder how much Dolph's comment actually played a role in his decision.

In a round about way it did. He played worse after the comment. (Who wouldn't in that situation? That would be a shot to anyone's confidence). Him playing bad had to be a factor. So by that way of thinking, the comment probably had something to do with it.

Maishe had some game. In the right situation, I think he could be a game changer.

I would have liked to see him in a few games playing Moss’s minutes. As good of a shooter, better ball handler and I think he’s a better finisher around the rim.

Kinda hope he winds up at Drake. Would be a cool little pipeline going on after ellingson.

He was the one guy I had as a lock to transfer.

Me too. I was hard on him during the yr, but still stand by my opinion that he's not a Div. 1 quality player, at least not in a power conf. As other posters note: this is big boy bball! I too wish him luck! I'd have to confess my criticism of him came out of frustration, but he was a major contributor.

Latest posts