Cool Iowa State tickets

Hawknigh

I have 3 really cool tickets to the Iowa State game. They are in the field endzone bleachers (not the big endzone bleachers by the crappy videoboard). These are right on the field. They are also right on the end of the bleachers that is closest to the Iowa section (and cheerleaders). The seats are right in front of the middle of the DD section, right next to the stairs that take you to the field from under the bleachers. You will be right in the action on the south end, and have a great view of the action on the north end with the huge new videoboard.

PM me if you are interested.

Buy these tickets or else!

bilde

you mean follard isn't requiring season ticket purchases any longer to get a ticket to a single game @ the jake?

You're a ******* ****** bag, get over yourself, we get it you don't like anything ISU, so then why do you keep commenting **** like that?seriously you're the reason you give the Hawk fans a bad name is because of people like you...

You're a ******* ****** bag, get over yourself, we get it you don't like anything ISU, so then why do you keep commenting **** like that?seriously you're the reason you give the Hawk fans a bad name is because of people like you...

it wouldn't be so fun save for jackwads like you.

get off the couch and be ONE!!

Have a great day ISUFB!

Haha, an Iowa State fan calling an Iowa fan a ****ing ******bag.....
Lol, an Iowa State fan telling an Iowa fan he gives other Iowa fans a bad name.....(see your entire fan base)
Teehee, an Iowa State fan telling an Iowa fan to get over himself....compared to what? A fanbase whose biggest claim to fame is a running back with a 3rd grade education?

All of this, on HAWKEYENATION no less.....go back to CYFan and stroke yourself to Steele Jantz's picture or something. Better yet, have them through an image of old Steele, Seneca, and Troy all photoshopped together playing on the SAME team...man those guys would probably go undefeated in EVERY CONFERENCE.

Kidding aside, all I am saying, is go F**k yourself ISUDB...

bahahahaha tough guy :rolleyes:

I would imagine with the new videoboard those seats are pretty good now.

I think these are going to be awesome seats. Near the Iowa section. On the field just a few feet behind the south endzone. And you can watch the action on the north end with the new huge videoboard. I wish I could use them all.

I have 3 really cool tickets to the Iowa State game. They are in the field endzone bleachers (not the big endzone bleachers by the crappy videoboard). These are right on the field. They are also right on the end of the bleachers that is closest to the Iowa section (and cheerleaders). The seats are right in front of the middle of the DD section, right next to the stairs that take you to the field from under the bleachers. You will be right in the action on the south end, and have a great view of the action on the north end with the huge new videoboard.

Not sure I have ever heard of tickets being "really cool"? Good? Maybe. Nice? sometimes. But never "really cool'. Are you sure they are "really cool" or just cool?

Not sure I have ever heard of tickets being "really cool"? Good? Maybe. Nice? sometimes. But never "really cool'. Are you sure they are "really cool" or just cool?

Actually, I think they are "really awesome," but I settled for calling them "really cool." Being right on the field right behind the endzone during this game gets my heart beating just thinking about it. I can't wait to have touchdowns scored right in front of me. If that isn't "really cool," then I don't know what is.

Now, who wants to buy these tickets . . .

So your right next to the stairs & get to deal with the traffic all game going up & down. Then you can't see squat during the game because you're right on the field & cheerleaders are in front of you. Add to that your on the end & can't see crap at the other end of the field. I'M GOLD JERRY, I'M GOLD!!

Doesn't sound like "really cool" seats to me. :p

Last edited: