Cool Iowa State tickets

So your right next to the stairs & get to deal with the traffic all game going up & down. Then you can't see squat during the game because you're right on the field & cheerleaders are in front of you. Add to that your on the end & can't see crap at the other end of the field. I'M GOLD JERRY, I'M GOLD!!

Doesn't sound like "really cool" seats to me. :p

Exactly. Except that these are on the field where there aren't very many people, not in the big bleachers where a front row would have tons of traffic. And the cheerleaders are off to the sideline (this is in front of the middle of DD, not EE), as if there is something wrong with having cheerleaders in front of you. And the end of the field bleachers is about 1/3 of the way in from the corner of the actual endzone, not the corner of the field surface. And they have put in a huge videoboard that nearly everyone on the south end will be watching when the action is on the other end. Oh, and it probably wouldn't be fun at all to have a touchdown pass caught about 25 feet in front of you.

Exactly. Except that these are on the field where there aren't very many people, not in the big bleachers where a front row would have tons of traffic. And the cheerleaders are off to the sideline (this is in front of the middle of DD, not EE), as if there is something wrong with having cheerleaders in front of you. And the end of the field bleachers is about 1/3 of the way in from the corner of the actual endzone, not the corner of the field surface. And they have put in a huge videoboard that nearly everyone on the south end will be watching when the action is on the other end. Oh, and it probably wouldn't be fun at all to have a touchdown pass caught about 25 feet in front of you.

It would, but not at what you're charging.

We paid a lot for them also.

You're charging 47 dollars more than Bravo Sports is charging for Michigan tickets. I mean I get that you want to make your money back (and then some, it's the American Way) but jeez.

ISU singles go on sale next Tuesday at 0800 if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
The only chance of that happening is if Iowa starts all 3rd string players. And the chance of that is pretty slim.
Ya this is coming from a guy with the screen name SECisCRAP. Because of that you have lost all credibility. ISU pulls this one off 24-17, that's my call.

Ya this is coming from a guy with the screen name SECisCRAP. Because of that you have lost all credibility. ISU pulls this one off 24-17, that's my call.

Do you see the thread title? 2nd question, assuming you're able to read english - do you comprehend what it means?

This isn't a thread about the game. There is already a thread about that, and will no doubt be many more in the weeks to come. This is a thread about tickets to the game.

Last edited:

And you of all people question my credibility? You still think the clownies will win 7-8 games? I will laugh hysterically when the clowns drop their first 2 games. Then you will go back into hibernation and reemerge raving this same crap next year. Have fun in the CUSA when the big 12 dissolves and the clowns are left out in the rain. Enjoy your time in lames with your 3-9 year.

And you of all people question my credibility? You still think the clownies will win 7-8 games? I will laugh hysterically when the clowns drop their first 2 games. Then you will go back into hibernation and reemerge raving this same crap next year. Have fun in the CUSA when the big 12 dissolves and the clowns are left out in the rain. Have fun in lames with your 3-9 year.
But you shy away from backing this up? Even my Hawk buddies laugh at your analysis.

Latest posts