Connor Mac wows in the defense free all star game!

Says the guy that was taking shots at (teenager) Eno Benjamin. How did that turn out? #Hypocrite

I didn't believe his story, and I still don't fully believe his "account".

As far as being a hypocrite goes, sure I can be that. I have taken shots at coaches and I'm sure players and recruits. I try not to, but I do it.

What is your excuse for spew the stuff you do non stop all the time? I mean you pointed out one thing in post on here for what 7-8 years. Yours is a never ended teenage tantrum against coaches, players, recruits, and posters who dare not see it your way.

What is interestjng is that the biggest spewers of hate here are those hating so called haters. There have actually been few real haters here. There have been a few.

There are some good reasons some fans dont like FM or KF and has nothing to do with wins or losses. There are good reasons why sone like them too.

This is a message board. Not a cheer board.

Jon several years ago in an article was pretty negative on K F. Even bring up one point aboug KF and the anti hate haters go orbital.

When the hate towards Hawkeye sports figures is completely irrational, illogical, and sometimes childish, there are people who criticize the haters and well there should be.

What is interestjng is that the biggest spewers of hate here are those hating so called haters. There have actually been few real haters here. There have been a few.

There are some good reasons some fans dont like FM or KF and has nothing to do with wins or losses. There are good reasons why sone like them too.

This is a message board. Not a cheer board.

Jon several years ago in an article was pretty negative on K F. Even bring up one point aboug KF and the anti hate haters go orbital.

I complain about many things Hawkeye on here. I have gone after Fran, and I came out as saying KF needs to go. I have been outspoken of my criticisms of Greg Davis since year 1. I have criticized many things Hawkeye.

I am labeled an "apologist" because I don't go all scorched earth all the time, night and day, 24/7. So don't try to act like people get all upset about all criticism, they don't and I certainly don't.

I complain about many things Hawkeye on here. I have gone after Fran, and I came out as saying KF needs to go. I have been outspoken of my criticisms of Greg Davis since year 1. I have criticized many things Hawkeye.

I am labeled an "apologist" because I don't go all scorched earth all the time, night and day, 24/7. So don't try to act like people get all upset about all criticism, they don't and I certainly don't.
lucille-portable.gif

I am a apologist and troll fighter! I like to keep the irrational dudes on here in check cause somebodies gotta do it right? I don't claim to know it all or even much besides what I see and observe. I often times tip my cap to more knowledgeable posters but if you spew absolute nonsense that isn't something I am gonna let fly. Gotta have your hobbies! I just want Hawkeye Hoops to great.

I gotta say TK, you act like an entitled brat on this forum all the time. Taking shots at coaches and players, acting like you were owed something as a fan. Connor and Patrick are teenagers, what is your excuse?

His excuse? He HOPES to be a teenage some day.

Well as far as whether and how much Connor will play next year, Jimmy B. and T.C. said on their show with Wolgang as their guest, that there's a strong rumor C. Williams is going to transfer. If that's the case, we're not going to have very many guards left and I can't see how Connor won't play next year. Guess Fran could bring in a JC transfer but those don't seem to work out for him.

Apparently, you missed the poor sportsmanship butthurt displayed by Connor & Patrick on Twitter. They both made it very clear that they are entitled brats. Patrick actually apologized for his behavior, but Connor did not.

Well aware and also aware of the apology they released after.. Did you upload that? Thought so. People make mistakes and they owned up to it..

Well as far as whether and how much Connor will play next year, Jimmy B. and T.C. said on their show with Wolgang as their guest, that there's a strong rumor C. Williams is going to transfer. If that's the case, we're not going to have very many guards left and I can't see how Connor won't play next year. Guess Fran could bring in a JC transfer but those don't seem to work out for him.

Nice job getting this thread back on track. Connor will likely star in baseball at Iowa but I think he can really help the basketball team for the reasons you cited. The family may want Connor to redshirt next season to have more time to play with Patrick but that would put Fran in a tough spot given that we need help at guard. Connor has a role on this team to help facilitate the offense along with Bohannon and I don't see Fran bringing in a transfer either. Connor would bring quite a bit of smarts to the table even as just a role player. Hard not to like the kid as hard as he works in his two sports and in the classroom.

Last edited:
I really hope that Fran isn't wanting to hold Connor off just so he can play more with his brother. HIs first concern should be what is best for the Iowa program, not what is best for him as a father. IE if Connor makes this team better next year, then he should play. If he doesn't then he should RS, it should have nothing to do with playing with Patrick an additional year.

I really hope that Fran isn't wanting to hold Connor off just so he can play more with his brother. HIs first concern should be what is best for the Iowa program, not what is best for him as a father. IE if Connor makes this team better next year, then he should play. If he doesn't then he should RS, it should have nothing to do with playing with Patrick an additional year.

He let Baer red shirt because he wanted to even tho he would have helped the team that year.

Latest posts