Come listen to my story about a man named Fred, former clown player, coach's for little red, official early Nebraska @ Iowa game thread

Alas and Alack

Hawks: FG: 27-74/ 36.5 %
Huskers: FG: 31-53/ 58.5 %

Hawks: 3PT: 12-37/ 32.4 %
Huskers: 3PT: 14-26/ 53.8%

Hawk: FT: 11-17

Hawks won the Steals: 12 to 1 for the Huskers

Hawks had 6 TOs to 15 for the Huskers

Couldn't Shoot for Shite
Huskers: LIGHT'S OUT

We thought we had this one going away
Totally Uninspired

DAMN

We are Iowa fans. We should be used to this bullshit
This is the correct answer. Expectations should be mid to low every year and just be pleasantly surprised if good stuff happens. If you can’t be that type of fan you are destined to be a miserable shmuck following Iowa. Complaining about it is pretty stupid, it’s who we are. There are bigger things to be mad about in life.

My fault....I just had to bring up the football paradox. Damn me all to hell!

God Damn You All To Hell GIFs | Tenor

Interesting name for the thread title. Beverly Hillbilly’s theme song. When it comes to defense Fran = Jethro LMAO!!! Never thought I would be laughing but sometimes you just have to.

One similarity I’ve seen between Kris and Roy M is that both players have great skill sets and great games but both also have played games where they just seemed disinterested or lacking energy and/or focus.

When I see Kris like this I can’t help but think back to when Roy had these types of games. I know all players have their lulls but in Kris and Roy’s case unfortunately they happen in important games. I totally wish the best for Kris in what ever pro league he ends up in. It was a pleasure watching him, his brother, and his dad play in an Iowa uniform. Thank you to the entire family.

This is the correct answer. Expectations should be mid to low every year and just be pleasantly surprised if good stuff happens. If you can’t be that type of fan you are destined to be a miserable shmuck following Iowa. Complaining about it is pretty stupid, it’s who we are. There are bigger things to be mad about in life.

I see your point as it is just a sport and likely bares no direct correlation on most of us other than suffering emotional let downs. Having said that the same could be said about win we have a great win. It’s like fans you see high fiving each after a big play. What the heck did they have to do with it. On bad plays should they turn and kick each other in the nuts. Lol

Latest posts