Come listen to my story about a man named Fred, former clown player, coach's for little red, official early Nebraska @ Iowa game thread

Iowa can't sleep walk through this Nebraska is playing really good ball right now.

Iowa can't sleep walk through this Nebraska is playing really good ball right now.
Someone mentioned that Connor may have put a burr under Kris' saddle, and that Fran's staredown put one under the whole team's.

Add Peyton's kiss and the backlash against them seems to be galvanizing them. If so, look out.

Can't see them coming out flat today. I do know stranger things have happened, but what they did to us in Lincoln should, or better, have our attention.

Would like to see both Mcaff's learn to drive left especially PM when 10 feet out from the left side. Hawks would be a tough out. Defenders overplay PMs right at that spot.

Starting as my nightmare played out... A repeat of Lincoln and Iowa, with the #2 locked up IF they just take care of their business ( how many times have I said that over the years !!??) and, typical Iowa fashion ... It dribbles down their legs.
Against fucking corn shucker, again, no less. Curse u Hayden for suggesting the football replay!

Latest posts