Come listen to my story about a man named Fred, former clown player, coach's for little red, official early Nebraska @ Iowa game thread

Brialliant! Sad to see you're back to sandbagging threads until you gear up for your condescending Monday morning drive by. I called you out for it several months ago and, maybe not due to that but you at least backed off for a while and made an attempt to offer semi-normal posts that included mostly relevant substance. Unfortunately, your overall ignorance has broken free of remission and you're back to spewing drivel.

Do you even know what a troll is old man? What I posted isn't "trolling". It's stating the truth of a valid observation within the well-known context of my general dislike of C-Mac as a basketball player. He had great upside but, tragically, has suffered both physical and now mental issues that have reduced his game to exactly what I described. I know it's not my call but I'm entitled to my opinion that I feel it would have been in his and the Hawkeye basketball teams' best interest if he would have sat out at least this season (and, as far as I'm concerned, permanently).

You and your delicate sensibilities may not agree with my assessment nor like my opinion. This being a forum would make it completely appropriate to rebut with your own thoughts, assessments, facts and opinions.

Then again, based on your posting history, that might be bit taxing for such a pious, hypocritical pussy. Maybe best to stay in your lane and stick to launching your ad hominem bombs in order to satiate your self-anointed glory.

Oh, what's that ... the definition of a "troll". Just as the 3 fingers pointing back at you were indicating.
This is the funniest post you have contributed in a while. I love idiots who try to use distraction but are so transparent they simply look foolish. Now I’ll wait for your double/triple down. By the way. A “Troll” is an ugly ogre who hides under bridges. Of course, I have never seen a picture of you, so…

Okay, I get it. Marquette doesn't need to "know their place" but we should. There are no good young coaches that will do well here. They can do it other places but no point here. Coach K should be counting his lucky stars he wasn't here. Lute knew to get the hell out of here when he did. He wasn't gonna go to a final four here. Never disappointed cause we know our place we don't underachieve cause we know not to expect more goods things and "at least it's not Lickliter". A little selective amnesia, some reaffirming of lowered expectations, some remembering Lick and that pesky desire to have done a bit better is gone.
You're over complicating this.

If I told you you could spin a wheel with 200 segments on it and if you land on segment 78 you get a million dollars, but any other number you have to buy your house back for double what you paid for it, would you spin that wheel?

No, you wouldn't. And the odds of finding a better coach are worse than that because there are so many unproven turds out there for one, and past performance doesn't mean future success, a la Lickliter.

You only spin that wheel if you're in a position where you likely won't be worse off. We would likely be MUCH worse off than Fran McCaffery. You need to read up on the gambler's fallacy.

Latest posts