College Gameday - Reece Davis

images

But...But....But....other programs are better than yours. That's all you got.

Yeah, you know you've lost an argument when you have to argue for other schools. :rolleyes:

Doesn't Ames High have a big game tonight? I love the fact that we still get under their skin even on a huge game day for the clowns. :D

Clone fans are adorable, they get off to a good start (mind you, they haven't beat a ranked team yet) and they get all uppity. I suppose when you have sucked for so long you don't really know how to handle "success".

Not surprising. Most Clowns don't understand the game. You fit right in.

Clue me in on what I don't understand exactly. Am I misreading scores? Have I not noticed the lack of top end draft picks? Am I just dreaming that the B10 can't buy a bowl win unless Ohio State cheats? What exactly am I missing here? I mean, I look at the conference strength calculations, and the B10 is a solid 30 points (out of a 100 scale) below the B12. I look at losses to New Mexico State, Rice, Ball State, etc and then I see 26-2 from the B12 in the non-con. I see 7 unbeaten teams in week 5.

Then I look at the B10 and see that according to Sagarin, even UNI would go to a bowl game with Iowa's B10 schedule. I see complete futility. I see a conference that couldn't hold the MWC's jock.

So please, feel free to explain college football to me, boy.

That's great. What has ISU done though? Oh I see, nothing, so now you cling to your conference.

Clue me in on what I don't understand exactly. Am I misreading scores? Have I not noticed the lack of top end draft picks? Am I just dreaming that the B10 can't buy a bowl win unless Ohio State cheats? What exactly am I missing here? I mean, I look at the conference strength calculations, and the B10 is a solid 30 points (out of a 100 scale) below the B12. I look at losses to New Mexico State, Rice, Ball State, etc and then I see 26-2 from the B12 in the non-con. I see 7 unbeaten teams in week 5.

Then I look at the B10 and see that according to Sagarin, even UNI would go to a bowl game with Iowa's B10 schedule. I see complete futility. I see a conference that couldn't hold the MWC's jock.

So please, feel free to explain college football to me, boy.

(see above picture where Iowa is being presented with an Orange Bowl trophy)

That's great. What has ISU done though? Oh I see, nothing, so now you cling to your conference.

A conference that doesn't give a damn about ISU. That in addition to the fact that this ********* would give his left ovary to join the Big10.

A conference that doesn't give a damn about ISU. That in addition to the fact that this ********* would give his left ovary to join the Big10.

Nah, I enjoy having a team that can win non-con games. I don't see that happening with rust belt recruiting. It's a dieing part of the country and I have no interest in being involved with a borderline non-AQ conference (skill wise).

Doesn't give a damn about ISU? Is that why Pollard is the chairman of the AD's and Geoffery is the chairman of the university presidents? To me, it looks like ISU is taking a leadership role. But hell, what do I know.

Nah, I enjoy having a team that can win non-con games. I don't see that happening with rust belt recruiting. It's a dieing part of the country and I have no interest in being involved with a borderline non-AQ conference (skill wise).

Doesn't give a damn about ISU? Is that why Pollard is the chairman of the AD's and Geoffery is the chairman of the university presidents? To me, it looks like ISU is taking a leadership role. But hell, what do I know.

You honestly thing the Big 12 wouldn't kick ISU out if it could get away with it? You're right...u don't know anything. P.S. you can't hide behind your conference when you have NEVER in your history contributed to the "BIG" in the BIG12. You may be listed as a member of the Big 12. But there has never and will never be anything "BIG" about your program. So you don't get to talk about conference strength because you do nothing but bring yours down. Thanks for playin

(see above picture where Iowa is being presented with an Orange Bowl trophy)

Congratuatlions from 3 years ago. Unfortunately for you it's 2011 and no one outside of Iowa City gives a **** about a bowl win over a one trick pony Georiga Tech team that Iowa had a month to prepare for.

Must be tough getting ready for the triple option when you have that much time to practice it. All 12 people (lowest rated BCS bowl game in the history of the BCS if I remember correctly) that actually watched that game, came away unimpressed.

Getting to a BCS bowl when you spend your conference season playing the Little Sisters of the Poor and random Pop Warner teams impresses no one outside of the B10.

Seriously.

Meh, got nothing better to do although I admit that arguing with a Cyclone fan about what program is better is like arguing with someone that it will get dark at night. It's kind of obvious and every college football fan and a majority of Iowa State fans would say "No ****."

You honestly thing the Big 12 wouldn't kick ISU out if it could get away with it? You're right...u don't know anything. P.S. you can't hide behind your conference when you have NEVER in your history contributed to the "BIG" in the BIG12. You may be listed as a member of the Big 12. But there has never and will never be anything "BIG" about your program. So you don't get to talk about conference strength because you do nothing but bring yours down. Thanks for playin

Just crushing that conference strength at 3-0 with wins over some junk B10 team and the reigning Big East champions.

If your team is involved with the B10, conference and strength are two words you can't put together in the same sentence.

Congratuatlions from 3 years ago. Unfortunately for you it's 2011 and no one outside of Iowa City gives a **** about a bowl win over a one trick pony Georiga Tech team that Iowa had a month to prepare for.

Must be tough getting ready for the triple option when you have that much time to practice it. All 12 people (lowest rated BCS bowl game in the history of the BCS if I remember correctly) that actually watched that game, came away unimpressed.

Getting to a BCS bowl when you spend your conference season playing the Little Sisters of the Poor and random Pop Warner teams impresses no one outside of the B10.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO" Says the guy who was making historical arguments in the thread 2 pages ago.

Aw, it's HawkFromNorwalk, good to see that you haven't bleed to death from dragging your knuckles down I-35.

Now all we need is Dougie and his fat ***** wife and we'll have ourselves a party.

Meh, got nothing better to do although I admit that arguing with a Cyclone fan about what program is better is like arguing with someone that it will get dark at night. It's kind of obvious and every college football fan and a majority of Iowa State fans would say "No ****."

Having a debate with an intelligent ISU fan is something I don't have a problem with. The guy you're arguing with doesn't meet that criteria, and is just here to ruffle feathers.

Latest posts