College Gameday - Reece Davis

Did you notice the graphic they showed with ISU numbers said "Ames high". Instead of Ames, ia? I like to think an Iowa grad was in charge of putting that together...

Yep you won the game. Congrats. Unfortunately you still won't get to 6 wins for a bowl game. You're still Iowa State.

Yep and unfortunately you'll lose to Northwestern and Minnesota and go to the Insight Bowl, and STILL think you're a national power. BUT, you're just Iowa. :D

44-41. Suck my black ****.

Orange-Bowl-Iowa-010610-thumb-537x359-22074.jpg

That's an Orange Bowl trophy. The Orange Bowl is a BCS bowl. We just won one of those not too long ago. Don't talk **** to programs that are better than yours.

Orange-Bowl-Iowa-010610-thumb-537x359-22074.jpg

That's an Orange Bowl trophy. The Orange Bowl is a BCS bowl. We just won one of those not too long ago. Don't talk **** to programs that are better than yours.

Didn't realize the better team loses. This is brand new to me. Once again, 44-41, feel free to wipe your mouth off when you're done, son.

If ISU doesn't get to 6 it's because they play in a conference that isn't a total joke. Please give me a conference slate of Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern.

There's a guy standing behind the Game Day crew holding a sign that says:

Everybody Here Hates Iowa!

Don't they know they are playing Nebraska?

Watching Gameday I just saw a sign that reads "Everybody here hates IOWA"...gotta love the attention

Didn't realize the better team loses. This is brand new to me. Once again, 44-41, feel free to wipe your mouth off when you're done, son.

If ISU doesn't get to 6 it's because they play in a conference that isn't a total joke. Please give me a conference slate of Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern.

Iowa States last conference championship was.......um.......1912. Iowa State's last BCS caliber bowl win or appearance was.......never. It hasn't happened. But wait, your team beat us this year.....YOU SHOWED US!!!!

Nebraska hasn't been considered a national power for 10+ years.

Yet there are tons of Nebraska fans that still think were in the 90's.

Iowa States last conference championship was.......um.......1912. Iowa State's last BCS caliber bowl win or appearance was.......never. It hasn't happened. But wait, your team beat us this year.....YOU SHOWED US!!!!

Yeah, actually they did. Not sure if you realize this, but sarcasm doesn't work in this situation.

Latest posts