Coker....legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I've heard some rumors in Iowa City today. Hopefully that's all they are cause otherwise....yikes.

It's time to start increasing our sacrifices for AIRBHG or this is going to continue. Virgins, goats, chickens...whatever it takes.

Duff, spill the beans what do you know? and I truely hope there was no lack of action by any staff that may have known of this.

Ya I've heard some rumors in Iowa City today. Hopefully that's all they are cause otherwise....yikes.

It's time to start increasing our sacrifices for AIRBHG or this is going to continue. Virgins, goats, chickens...whatever it takes.

He must be stopped...we should have a town hall HN.com meeting.
He has now taken a 2X State Gentleman of the Year and put him in possible legal trouble...it is indeed an act of a god.

Talk to me goose, I don't get that kind of chatter out here on the west coast.

Duff, spill the beans what do you know? and I truely hope there was no lack of action by any staff that may have known of this.

Everything I know has been told to me by someone else in this forum. Until he chooses to make public what he's told me in private I'm not going to say anything.

I will say I think this is only the beginning.

Yeah I have heard the same rumors as the other poster and would agree that if they are true, then ouuuuuuch. Let's just say that is the rumors are true, Coker will no longer be with the team.

Everything I know has been told to me by someone else in this forum. Until he chooses to make public what he's told me in private I'm not going to say anything.

I understand, I just happen to read something you posted last night before thread got deleted. Fukn great...

Probably much easier to find the last two in Iowa City than the first one. But I could be mistaken.

KCJJ has chosen to make a public statement like this, so linking to it is certainly fine. However, the report offers no details, so we'll not be allowing people to make guesses as to what things may or may not be, until they are a matter of public record. My policy on this is as old as Hawkeyenation.com, which is nearly 11 years. Thanks for complete compliance.

Yeah I have heard the same rumors as the other poster and would agree that if they are true, then ouuuuuuch. Let's just say that is the rumors are true, Coker will no longer be with the team.

From what you are hearing, collateral damage beyond one player?

There was a poster yesterday that speculated Cockers issue actual predated McCalls. This article may corroborate that post.

Not sure how this ends well.

Can someone please PM me and tell me what is going on?

Other than unsubstantiated rumors the only thing we know is that KCJJ felt confident enough in there sources to make the statement that Coker is the subject of a legal investigation.

I will respect Jon's wishes and will keep the details of things to myself. That being said, as far as I have heard, the rumors are only about one player of the Iowa football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts