Clayborn: We're the Only Team in the State

Well, its always good to tell the truth I guess. Iowa State was about 24 hours away from begging for a MAC invite a week ago.

I would rather have had him prove it on the field and then make the statement after a blowout. You can bet ISU will use this one to get the players up for the game this year...

I would like to here the first words spoken by Kirk on this one...

Nebraska. I could be totally wrong, but I would bet he actually meant what he said. I don't think he even considered ISU or UNI. It obviously comes off the way that it does, and it will most definitely be used as bulletin board material. That being said, I don't think he meant it to be that. I personally am glad as hell he said it the way he did though, because it's F'ing hiliarous!

Its a weird comment but I laughed. Weird thing to say considering UNI had Iowa beat last year

The Reiff interview is also really weird

I think what i just read is hilarious but im not sure

I was wondering if was some other context to that quote (the Register would never do something like take a quote out of context.

But, that seems to be the extent of it. Oh well.

Oh no!! ISU is gonna get fired up now and beat us this year. I am very scared guys. Bwa ha ha!!!!
Clayborn could slap Arnaud's mother and ISU wouldn't beat us this year.
Hey Rhoads, go make Mr. Clayborn a sandwich and maybe hell think about keeping your QBs limbs intact for the rest of the year.

Oh no!! ISU is gonna get fired up now and beat us this year. I am very scared guys. Bwa ha ha!!!!
Clayborn could slap Arnaud's mother and ISU wouldn't beat us this year.
Hey Rhoads, go make Mr. Clayborn a sandwich and maybe hell think about keeping your QBs limbs intact for the rest of the year.

Now this is funny

I imagine him saying it in regards to the fact that we lack professional teams. Therefore, Iowa gets a lot of attention because of it. I don't know that it was meant as a slight toward ISU or UNI, though it came out that way in print.

Latest posts