CJB/Transfer

Morehouse thinks he may be hurt. And this is stupid

So we can call posters stupid? Just trying to figure out the rules.

CJB would be stupid for not transferring and taking part in this crap show that has become Iowa football. Terrible offense, defense that can't tackle, and a coach that would much rather lose than make the "fan's choice."

Morehouse is just covering for his boy so he doesn't get canned like Harty did.

So we can call posters stupid? Just trying to figure out the rules.

CJB would be stupid for not transferring and taking part in this crap show that has become Iowa football. Terrible offense, defense that can't tackle, and a coach that would much rather lose than make the "fan's choice."

Morehouse is just covering for his boy so he doesn't get canned like Harty did.

I didn't call this poster stupid, though there is a lot of it going around today. I said this is stupid. And boat, don't push it today

Morehouse thinks he may be hurt. And this is stupid

Definitely respect your opinion, but why is this stupid? Would you really want to stay and play for a coach that can't stand to give you a compliment or mention your name without invoking another player? Would you want to play in this offensive scheme? I hope the kid does transfer, and I hope he takes some of these other great fellas with talent at WR with him. They deserve to see some action their way and with ol' Check Down Charlie at the helm they might as well do cartwheels down the field.

Definitely respect your opinion, but why is this stupid? Would you really want to stay and play for a coach that can't stand to give you a compliment or mention your name without invoking another player? Would you want to play in this offensive scheme? I hope the kid does transfer, and I hope he takes some of these other great fellas with talent at WR with him. They deserve to see some action their way and with ol' Check Down Charlie at the helm they might as well do cartwheels down the field.

Here is why I think it's stupid.

Beathard has two to play two...unless he goes to the FCS< which I dont see. So he could leave and sit a year and maybe play one year somewhere else, which is pretty much the worst case scenario where he is now. That's why I think it's stupid....oh and more importantly, it's October 18th and halfway through the season.

Exactly, how can the idea of leaving not cross CJB's mind. He has two years left to play college foootball, all athletes want to play. Especially when they feel their talent is greater than the player in front of them. Kids aren't super loyal these days exiting a program to play some where else happens all the time.

I question CJB's intelligence if he doesn't transfer to a FCS school.

Even if he does get in as Iowa's QB, he will be completely ruined by the ineptness of the coaching.

Maybe he has a nice lady in Iowa City, but that is the only reason to stick around.

Nobody is stating CJB will up and leave on Sunday. Athletes want to play, why would he stick around for another year and back up a guy who struggles immensely to throw the ball down the field. He has two years left, sitting out a year is not unheard of in order to play the last two. QB play wins games, he has a skill set to win big time games and right now he is behind s guy who does not.

I question CJB's intelligence if he doesn't transfer to a FCS school.

Even if he does get in as Iowa's QB, he will be completely ruined by the ineptness of the coaching.

Maybe he has a nice lady in Iowa City, but that is the only reason to stick around.

You don't have any clue what you are talking about and you need some Mydol today. Go do something else for a few hours

Nobody is stating CJB will up and leave on Sunday. Athletes want to play, why would he stick around for another year and back up a guy who struggles immensely to throw the ball down the field. He has two years left, sitting out a year is not unheard of in order to play the last two. QB play wins games, he has a skill set to win big time games and right now he is behind s guy who does not.

Yep. Don't know that he'll transfer but in my opinion he made a horrible decision to come here and play for Ferentz. It probably would have been better for Powell if he had made a different decision as well.

You don't have any clue what you are talking about and you need some Mydol today. Go do something else for a few hours

Hah. Mydol. You got me good.

Who is the child Jon?

But I will try to keep it above the belt which you can't seem to do.

Vandenberg had a pretty decent year in 2011. Gets Greg Davis and has the worst year in the history of college football for a QB that played every snap.

Since that time, Iowa seems to have adopted an offensive philosophy of "if you got an itch, don't touch it as it might actually feel better, and that is just showing off."

I assume it's evident in practice, players know who can ball and who can't.

Iowa will not win big time games with a QB who is afraid to throw the ball down the field.

Latest posts