Cincinnati

Ok, rumor has it that Fran was seen berating the committee prior to the final selections this morning. Something about their weighting of defensive capabilities skewing their seeding. He wasn't having it and called the selection committee chairman a f$%cking cheater.

Iowa coulda taken care of business ( Rutgers, Nebraska) and been competitive against the others and been in a great position to be the 7 in D Mns. They crapped themselves and now suffer the consequences.

True point. You’ve heard of the Grammy Awards well this is more like the Franny Warts. :(

The only part of this draw I don’t like is playing in Columbus.
They play exactly the type of defensive style that tends to give Iowa’s offense trouble. However as a poor permiter shooting team our zone could be effective. As usual in basketball probably going to come down to who’s making shots and who limits turnovers.

Cincy has a suffocating defense. Exactly what we didn’t want to see. Expect a 2-19 from 3, and maybe score 50 points. Prolly like 73-52. It will be ugly

Bring it on...we'll beat them by 7. This team is a tournament team not a conference team. As long as the other team doesn't have a long time to prepare for us.

Well, the good thing is that we played well the last time we went to Columbus. Another positive note is that our football team owns OSU in Columbus too. Lots of positive energy.

Honestly, I'd have to look at the other B10 draws, but that draw with essentially a home team with a 7 seed is pretty fishy. Smells like dead ass to me.

Ok, rumor has it that Fran was seen berating the committee prior to the final selections this morning. Something about their weighting of defensive capabilities skewing their seeding. He wasn't having it and called the selection committee chairman a f$%cking cheater.

Fran said the 10 seed was a tremendous accomplishment and he was happy to sign bartas 8 year extension offer

We got what we deserved. We get the same seeds that we did when Mr. Davis was the coach. If you can win your first game no way you're getting out of the second round.

Well, the good thing is that we played well the last time we went to Columbus. Another positive note is that our football team owns OSU in Columbus too. Lots of positive energy.

Honestly, I'd have to look at the other B10 draws, but that draw with essentially a home team with a 7 seed is pretty fishy. Smells like dead ass to me.

What's baffling to me is Minnesota and Michigan State. They could have easily spread those conference teams out but didn't. Why?

If we pull our heads out and beat Cincy we could be looking at a revenge game against Tennessee to pay them back for that play in game.

The second I heard the guy say that, I knew our name was coming.

Everyone hates Iowa and Cans... Poor Iowa fans.

tenor.gif

What's baffling to me is Minnesota and Michigan State. They could have easily spread those conference teams out but didn't. Why?

ESPN pullshit. They love their SEC teams. Anyway or opportunity to knock out a B1G team and they will do it.

Well I get to watch MI and MSU at WF Saturday...prefer that to KS. And won’t have to stress about missing an Iowa game.

Latest posts