Cincinnati

Iowa got what it deserved thanks to their once again late season collapse. Brutal draw against a great defensive and physical team. And on their home court basically.

I’ll take Cincy 75-55. None and done for the Hawkeyes.

Would ha

LMAO!!!!!! These bracket people must hate Iowa for some sick twisted reason.

Likely punishing them because of our head coach and the embarrassment he is. They also know there is a common late season collapse theme with them. Doesn’t deserve rewarding.

Or just enjoy that the Hawks are in the tourney.....
Did you expect to win it all? Upset a team or two and make it memorable...vs beating a Dayton or xyz state? We weren't advancing to the sweet 16 on cruise control.....i mean, we all watched the last few games of the season....enjoy that we were invited to the dance and the upcoming week. Would be fun rooting for the Hawks to pull off a major upset on Sunday. We are capable.

The last time Iowa faced Cincinnati was in the NCAA Tournament as a 10 seed. That was the beginning of the end for Alford as well. History repeating itself?

Or just enjoy that the Hawks are in the tourney.....
Did you expect to win it all? Upset a team or two and make it memorable...vs beating a Dayton or xyz state? We weren't advancing to the sweet 16 on cruise control.....i mean, we all watched the last few games of the season....enjoy that we were invited to the dance and the upcoming week. Would be fun rooting for the Hawks to pull off a major upset on Sunday. We are capable.
Point taken. When we are red hot from 3, we can beat anyone. When not, we can lose to anyone. Praying for one hot game to start tourney.

I'm happy for young Hawkeye fans. Kids with a dream. We didnt have a basketball hoop unless i hiked a few blocks to the playground. So I'd be setting up metal garbage cans on either end of the yard out in the snow or thawing spring hitting the game winning shot against whoever our draw was...

Nothing better than March Madness and being a young kid and your team is in!

Latest posts