Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is maybe the worst-coached half in Fran's tenure I've ever seen. Every decision he's made has been awful, and it's going to cost Iowa a won game against a bad team if it keeps up.

Lmao really come on man seriously??? than you’ve not paid much attention since he arrived.

If we blow this game, it's not because JBo didn't play. It's because Fran actively lost the game starting when Iowa was up 15. What a terrible, terrible game by Fran.

It amazes me that Evelyn is the guy who touches the ball every possession, and he's the guy who has absolutely no business being on the floor.

11 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists for Evelyn. He has struggled with 5 turnovers, but everything else has been solid. Everyone needs to be stronger and cleaner with the ball - 23 turnovers for Iowa as a team. Wow.

This is maybe the worst-coached half in Fran's tenure I've ever seen. Every decision he's made has been awful, and it's going to cost Iowa a won game against a bad team if it keeps up.
Stupid, but consistent post. You are a waste.

It amazes me that Evelyn is the guy who touches the ball every possession, and he's the guy who has absolutely no business being on the floor.

He honestly has more business being on the court than JT. I love the potential of JT but he really isn’t ready for this stage, JT is good but it’s to soon.l