Chicago Cubs 2016 Thread

OMG this is an incredible feeling......Un-fu*king-believable . .....I have to be at work in a few short hours, who cares

Ben Zobrist MVP!

Zobrist is the MVP and don't be checking out his wife.:)

6b10ad65-7f50-49e1-98bb-5af64be4ccc8.jpg

All I have to say about Maddon in that game (and a lot of the series) is, sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good.

When we started this conversation on March 3 I never would've dreamed that we would actually do it this year. We all knew they were good, but they were still very young. Just incredible. It took Theo 5 years to build a World Series team in Chicago esentially from scratch. Wow

All I have to say about Maddon in that game (and a lot of the series) is, sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good.

Meh. You don't know what happens if he leave Hendrix in for instance, or doesn't use Chapman last night. It is all second guessing.

The only move I truly HATED and said WTF Joe was that safety squeeze with Baez. That was just dumb, dumb, dumb with 2 strikes. Give Baez a shot, all he has to do is put the ball in play, fly ball, slow roller, heck with the infield in you can get a blup hit.

Maddon seemed to be overmanaging last nite but he was really good the first six games. Two games they lost they couldnt hit Kluber. A lot of people including myself thought Kluber might not have it last nite. Pitching 3 out of 7 games even with travel days has to be tough and his pitches were flat last nite.

Go Cubs.

Greatest sporting moment possibly of all time. My heart goes out to the Indians and their fans. They played one hell of a series and would have had an entire nation supporting them, based on their history, if they were playing anyone else.

GO CUBS 2016 MLB CHAMPS now lets make a dynasty of it.

I'm at work....kind of :) Been great riding out this season with all of you, I sincerely mean that! This is one of the greatest days of my life, I honestly couldn't tell if I wanted to laugh or cry last night and did a little of both I think. The game was so stressful that it didn't really even dawn on me until a little while ago just how great of epic "baseball" game that truly was. It's the kind of game that reminds me why I fell in love with Baseball the day I could sit up and watch my beloved Cubbies. Baseball truly is the greatest game!
I could go on and on. Now, the hard part is choosing which World Champions Gear I want! I want to buy it all!

GO CUBS!!!!
DYNASTY IN THE MAKING!!!

I'm at work....kind of :) Been great riding out this season with all of you, I sincerely mean that! This is one of the greatest days of my life, I honestly couldn't tell if I wanted to laugh or cry last night and did a little of both I think. The game was so stressful that it didn't really even dawn on me until a little while ago just how great of epic "baseball" game that truly was. It's the kind of game that reminds me why I fell in love with Baseball the day I could sit up and watch my beloved Cubbies. Baseball truly is the greatest game!
I could go on and on. Now, the hard part is choosing which World Champions Gear I want! I want to buy it all!

GO CUBS!!!!
DYNASTY IN THE MAKING!!!
Bogeyman I bought 3 baseball caps 1 long sleeve tee and 1 short sleeve tee........for now! :)

Latest posts