CBS: Doyel & Dodd want Penn State to pay

I guess it is that difficult. But I don't have the time to hold your hand and speak to you in small words to make sure you grasp what many of us have been saying.

Some of you don't think the NCAA has a case. I say that they will find a case, even if it means creating a precedent (and in the end, every situation once had a precedent) to guarantee that this does not happen anywhere else.

Why anybody is even arguing against the NCAA being involved is beyond me. PSU supported and covered up child rape for decades, and people are talking about preventing the hammer from falling. **** 'em, they need to be hammered from every direction possible.

You really need to take a reading comprehension class or something. The NCAA has a definition for what consitutes "Lack of Institutional Control".
The NCAA defines it in terms of NCAA violations and the failure to train and enforce NCAA regulations. There aren't NCAA regulations on reporting of sex crimes or covering them up. Therefore, PSU can't get in trouble by the NCAA for failing to train and enforce it, i.e. can't be found be found to Lack Institutional Control as NCAA defines it.

This is not about precedent because precdent would be how they have enforced the rule or interpreted the rule in the past. There is no rule to deal with this, that is the issue that you don't seem to understand.

If the NCAA were to try and punish PSU under lack of institutional control they would take it to court and win easily.

Latest posts