Carver needs a gimmick and this is it

1hawkeye1

Wolfgang mentioned this on a HawkeyeNation podcast a year or so ago. The more I look into it, the more I agree. A DJ would bring more kids to the student section, which is what is needed. Maybe even drive some of the blue hairs away.;)

LINK

Wolfgang mentioned this on a HawkeyeNation podcast a year or so ago. The more I look into it, the more I agree. A DJ would bring more kids to the student section, which is what is needed. Maybe even drive some of the blue hairs away.;)

LINK
We need a gimmick? So people can make fun of us more than they already do?

There's no issue at all with the atmosphere at Kinnick; have you ever been there?

Carver Hawkeye is more depressing than a chemotherapy waiting room, but a Lil Jon hype man is not what it needs.

We need a gimmick? So people can make fun of us more than they already do?

There's no issue at all with the atmosphere at Kinnick; have you ever been there?

Carver Hawkeye is more depressing than a chemotherapy waiting room, but a Lil Jon hype man is not what it needs.
What people make fun of us? Please tell us why you think this won't work.

Are you one of the blue hairs?

LINK
Every NBA venue is similar to this.

I could not be more for this. I've heard that Fran has butted heads with Gary about moving the student section seating since his first day on campus. Apparently Fran used Michigan as a great example of how that helps. This would be an even bigger step to guarantee more students showing up. I went to a game at UNI this year.. it was half filled, and there were less than 130 pts scored, but the atmosphere was better than carver. Do this, or make student tix free. Your move, GB.

What people make fun of us? Please tell us why you think this won't work.

Are you one of the blue hairs?

Never happens.

farmers-only-picjpg-aa3359e21edd5341.jpg

LINK

Lol I don't know if a DJ gets it done. Student tickets should be cheaper though. They should get 70% off of concessions and you need to give free tickets away every year to the frats and sororities.

Also the school could do alot more for student transportation home from the facilities.

Either the student fan base is strong and burns with its own passion or you do whatever it takes to make attendance a fun burden free environment. That's on the school.