Carton Ready to Cut It Down to Top 3

Certainly not. Young man has to make the best choice for himself. (if you've heard his interviews, he sounds like a pretty focused, good kid) Would have been nice to have him play at IOWA, but can't blame him for shooting higher.
Can't blame DJ. I wouldn't play for a coach that doesn't care about defense or an AD that doesn't care about winning. I wouldn't have even bothered with a visit.

This is a real blow to the gut. When you look at the talent out of the Quad Cities we have not snagged in the past 5-6 years it is a double shot to the gut. Chasson Randle, Ethan Happ and now Carton. All 4/5 star guys who could have made a huge contribution. We did land Weiskamp out of Muscatine so I guess there is hope.

This is a real blow to the gut. When you look at the talent out of the Quad Cities we have not snagged in the past 5-6 years it is a double shot to the gut. Chasson Randle, Ethan Happ and now Carton. All 4/5 star guys who could have made a huge contribution. We did land Weiskamp out of Muscatine so I guess there is hope.
Isaiah Roby out of Dixon, which I'll admit is a stretch to be included in the Quad City area. If I were to make a Mount Rushmore of Big Ten players ready to take a huge forward leap Roby would be on the list.

His highlight film is like Carton’s. Why not the same offer list?

he lives in buffalo. people don't shuffle off to buffalo they way they used to.

in all seriousness, he doesn't have a consistent jumper, yet, so i think that's part of the reason why. from what i've heard is that his AAU team, City Rocks, is a really good program and Andrew Francis is very deeply connected to the area. i'm hopeful. fran can't afford a complete whiff at pg this cycle.

he lives in buffalo. people don't shuffle off to buffalo they way they used to.

in all seriousness, he doesn't have a consistent jumper, yet, so i think that's part of the reason why. from what i've heard is that his AAU team, City Rocks, is a really good program and Andrew Francis is very deeply connected to the area. i'm hopeful. fran can't afford a complete whiff at pg this cycle.
I honestly believe Fran is all in on Connor running the point. I think he'll try pretty hard finding Connor a backup in the '20 class, though.

I honestly believe Fran is all in on Connor running the point. I think he'll try pretty hard finding Connor a backup in the '20 class, though.

you could be right. but i just don't think fran can afford a complete whiff in '19 and what if he doesn't land a '20? i also think connor and hutchins would be a pretty dynamic duo in the future.

Told you so.

dAm0nS4.gif

Latest posts