Canzeri??

HawkPrdatr40

This one is a real Headscratcher for me. Clearly should have seen the field way before week 10. Speed, burst, vision should I go one, geez...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

This one is a real Headscratcher for me. Clearly should have seen the field way before week 10. Speed, burst, vision should I go one, geez...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it possible there was a reason:

1) Banged up
2) Doesn't pick up the blitz
3) Improvement
4) Fumbles
5) All of the above

If it was always easy to play the best player, they would (I believe). That said, he looks really good now.

Give you Weisman and his 3.8 yard average today? Canzeri is averaging over 8 yards today. Bullock over 5 yards. Weisman's carries are going to be extremely limited going forward and rightfully so.

There's a place for each of them. It seems like they have found their roles now.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Please share with the listeners here what else you had noticed up to this week in practice, during film sessions, and in games to further explain why he should have gotten so many more carries.
We do appreciate all the insight you provide and look forward to your response.
I'll hang up and listen.

I think the staff just didn't think he was ready or he was dinged. Even Ferentz with his upper class blinders can't deny that kid's talent. I'm giving him the game ball today.

This thread is laughable at best.

Canzeri has had quite a few chances to carry the ball so far in his 1+ years of action.

Today is the first glimpse he has given anybody of anything special.

To pin this on KF as being incompetent is idiotic.

Canzeri had chances before, and didn't produce. Today was a great game for him. I hope it continues.

This is correct. The line was moving the LOS all day. The push they were getting was huge. Blasting fools.

And that is the problem with Weisman...with all the great holes he still couldn't break any runs of significance. He is a good short yardage guy and a good FB but he is not the guy you want as your main rb. Canzeri is quick and deceptively strong. Give him carries. Yes he will get arm tackled some because of his size but there were 10 yd gains that I thought to myself Weisman would be lucky if he got 4 yds because of his lack of quickness. Canzeri has been talked about by fans as more of a scat back or slot type back. He is a better between tackle runner than bullock and he has put on lots of weight since he got here and still seems just as quick. Him and Daniels are the two guys I want to see and bullock as a slot and Weisman as the FB.

I like what we're doing now keep getting them all in there and keep feeding the hot hands. None of them are special but descent make teams prepare for all of them and see who they can stop.

It is simple, this game they put everyone in a position for success. We dont need one back to go for over 200, (ahem.. and lose to mn), we need to play whoever matches up well. Speed, power, i dont care just run the ball.

Canzeri has looked real good running the ball the last 2 games. Before everybody crowns him as the man, I want to know 2 things. Can he catch and can he pick up the blitzing LB or Safety like Bullock can?

Some big holes day, the opponent helped. But only a blind man (or a stubborn old coach) could not see what a big plus speed is.

For god sakes, put Weisman at Fullback, and rotate Canzeri, Bullock, Daniels. That would be one killer backfield.

Please share with the listeners here what else you had noticed up to this week in practice, during film sessions, and in games to further explain why he should have gotten so many more carries.
We do appreciate all the insight you provide and look forward to your response.
I'll hang up and listen.

What have you observed in practice, film sessions, etc.? Please share. Thanks.

What have you observed in practice, film sessions, etc.? Please share. Thanks.

Hes not the one calling out the coaching staff, and in particular KF, for their decisions on playing time. The OP must have some inside access to make a claim that the coaches arent playing the best players.

Latest posts