Caff on Tim Brando show

Love how Fran just says what he thinks. He talks about the tournament and the future. He doesn't hold back makes it very well know that the tournament and titles is where he is headed.

Love how Fran just says what he thinks. He talks about the tournament and the future. He doesn't hold back makes it very well know that the tournament and titles is where he is headed.

..... and is soooo important in recruiting. Having a vision for the future & stating it.

Great interview. I just love listening to Fran talk.. He could be talking about life insurance and could still somehow make it interesting.

I like Fran..he's real confident...to the point where he isn't afraid to set himself up for easy hits.

He was selling hard this out of season, and hopes were elevated..to date, I'd say this team has played just beneath my expectations. The fashion of the loss at home to Campbell was more shocking that the actual loss itself, even though that sucked.

Fran hangs it out there, and I think he encourages people to believe before they achieve...I like it.

Fran is a breath of fresh air compared to the last two coaches. Optimism and actually has good PR/interview skills.

Fran is the best parts of Bret Bielema and Kirk Ferentz rolled into one.

He's humble and all about hard work like Kirk, but he isn't afraid to be brash and market his program like Bret.

He was selling hard this out of season, and hopes were elevated..to date, I'd say this team has played just beneath my expectations. The fashion of the loss at home to Campbell was more shocking that the actual loss itself, even though that sucked.

I think that's fair. At the same time, I don't think many of us envisioned the injury bug hitting this team quite so hard early in the season. My expectations were quite tempered considering that the recruit we felt would help this team the most was removed from the team. The emergence of Marble has made most people forget about Hubbard completely. Another reason I really like Caff. We don't spend our time contemplating the "what if's" like we always seemed to do in the previous administration. He always seems to have this team looking forward....which tends to have us following their lead.

Fran is the best parts of Bret Bielema and Kirk Ferentz rolled into one.

He's humble and all about hard work like Kirk, but he isn't afraid to be brash and market his program like Bret.

I should add, that he is also immensely more likeable (at least in the public) than both of the aforementioned coaches.

Latest posts