C.J. Fiedorowicz

The only word I could think of when I saw camp film of him before his senior year was........

YIKES!!!!!!!!!

CJ hasn't been through a single practice yet. Let the kid learn the system, and we'll see what he brings to the table. BTW, I have high expectations for this kid, but let him find his way before we make him an AA.

I saw Andy Calloway riding a moped and swerving.

let me tell you, he is going to be arres....

Oh wait.

I wish football was already starting then maybe we could have some better topics.Gotta go someone's trying to steal my moped.

I saw him on his moped a few days ago. I think he is going to be starting at TE by mid-season.

You make some of the strangest posts of anyone I've seen on here. I have thought this since you first started posting here but haven't said anything because you are a sponsor, but this one kind of brings it home.

Ever seen 2 football players on a moped... its kind of funny

Yes. I saw Dan McGwire and Tom Poholsky riding a moped together once, leaving CHA. I think Tom was driving and Dan was on the back, but I can't remember for sure, it was over 20 years ago.

You make some of the strangest posts of anyone I've seen on here. I have thought this since you first started posting here but haven't said anything because you are a sponsor, but this one kind of brings it home.

Let's wait until mid-season before coining it strange.

My guess is the OP referred to CJ already looking like a man in college athlete's clothes and appearing to already be the size and shape to run routes and catch passes over smaller defenders.

My guess is the OP referred to CJ already looking like a man in college athlete's clothes and appearing to already be the size and shape to run routes and catch passes over smaller defenders.

Exactly, and he just happened to be on a moped while I observed him. I seriously don't think NFL tight-end frame is too far out of the question. This kid is huge. That's why I think starter by mid-season. And that's saying something considering Reisner is a good tight end.

Who else (under Ferentz) has played as a true freshman when we had a healthy upper classman w/experience ready to go.

Not saying there hasn't been someone, but Ferentz does not use true freshman a lot. Even if they have loads of talent.

Latest posts