C.J. Fiedorowicz

Yes meaning two starting TE's. But I think C.J. Fiedorowicz will lead TE's this year in receptions and yards. The kid looks like he's a senior already.

I saw him on his moped a few days ago. I think he is going to be starting at TE by mid-season.

Based on his moped driving skills?

Assuming you may mean he seems to be getting the Doyle treatment and getting a little work in the weight room. If that's the case, that'd be great news, because that would mean he would be outplaying a solid TE in Reisner (or starting along side of him).

CJ will be in on the 2 TE sets as soon as he proves himself. Once he learns to block, which could be by mid-season, I could see him taking the starting spot. I have a feeling we'll see a lot of CJ this season.

I saw RIcky Stanzi's new five finger shows and let me tell you that guy is going to be starting by mid season.

Unless CJ really improves his blocking skills (which he might), I think his role will be during passing downs....Reisner is ready for a HUGE breakout year. I think Reisner is going to have a year like Brandon Myers did a couple of years ago and get himself drafted. He is a fundamentally sound player

Unless CJ really improves his blocking skills (which he might), I think his role will be during passing downs....Reisner is ready for a HUGE breakout year. I think Reisner is going to have a year like Brandon Myers did a couple of years ago and get himself drafted. He is a fundamentally sound player

Considering that every starting TE under Ferentz has been drafted since '02...I also think Reisner will play in the NFL...just like Fiederowicz will as well.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. Well, I could, but it would be weird and creepy.

Latest posts