C. Guerrero Update

wait for it....
I never wanted Cesar anyways....he won't pan out to be a solid player at the D I level...good riddance....

I heard a rumor that Fran was the one that cut ties anyways. duh.

I thought Cezar would fit great in our system, but this will hopefully turn out for the best. Hopefully we can start being more serious with Carter, Gasell or Stokes.

This stings. But, thats recruiting. Always more fish in the sea,like Carter,who would allow us to forget about Cezar. Bottom line, pg is not near the immediate need next year as center....and a good shooting wing.
Iowa was dead last in 3pt shooting this year,so we need shooters,also.
Fran has keep pounding the rock.

he palmed the ball all the time anyways....won't be a great pg.... who am I kidding....CRAP!

Oh well, we picked up a big time commit today anyways.. just kidding.. who am I kidding?

This one stings like no other, it's frustrating because everything went so perfect and flawless, the visit was as perfect as you could write up.. when it's all said and done, it still shows how far in the gutter Iowa basketball is..

This just ruined the hopes of a quick turnaround for me.

Well, it's not our fault. We could not have possibly put on a better show for him on his visit.

This stings. But, thats recruiting. Always more fish in the sea,like Carter,who would allow us to forget about Cezar.

What makes you think Carter is coming? Fact is, one good recruit down, and our chances of getting a real good recruit just went way down. this just really blows, im ****** off and going to bed.

Latest posts