Byrd, You Suck!

I wouldn't give him a hard time if he didn't suck as a fan. All he has to do is stop sucking and Ill stop telling him he sucks. Just cause area jablonies gots teh hammerz doesn't mean peeps can come in here with some lame *** opinion and not get called out for bringing teh suxorz.

You should both (red head and old duffer) grow up. Btw Duff your opinion is pretty childish. Grow up.

Btw your communication skills suck.

You should both (red head and old duffer) grow up. Btw Duff your opinion is pretty childish. Grow up.

Btw your communication skills suck.

It doesn't look like you are having trouble understanding me, so they can't suck that bad.

You guys are clowns, upset and offended cause the student section chanted someone sucks. Bwhahahahahahahaha what a joke.

It doesn't look like you are having trouble understanding me, so they can't suck that bad.

You guys are clowns, upset and offended cause the student section chanted someone sucks. Bwhahahahahahahaha what a joke.

Someday you'll grow up. School of hard knocks for know it all's.

I wouldn't give him a hard time if he didn't suck as a fan. All he has to do is stop sucking and Ill stop telling him he sucks. Just cause area jablonies gots teh hammerz doesn't mean peeps can come in here with some lame *** opinion and not get called out for bringing teh suxorz.

There are all kinds of fans, duff. Some suck and some don't...but at least they're Hawk fans, right?

It seems like you are the one who is having trouble understanding what is being discussed. The funny thing is, I can tell you're really not the brash person you're pretending to be here. This negative culture permeating sporting culture is influencing you to behave in ways that are not natural. You're just too intimidated to stand up for what you know is right.

It seems like you are the one who is having trouble understanding what is being discussed. The funny thing is, I can tell you're really not the brash person you're pretending to be here. This negative culture permeating sporting culture is influencing you to behave in ways that are not natural. You're just too intimidated to stand up for what you know is right.

Oh puhleeeze...duff is not easily intimidated. He used to be a mod, for cripes sake.

bwahahahahahahahhahah

That's an intelligent statement of the type I would expect to yell....you suck and worse at a game. 'bout explains things.

Iowa needs to raise admission standards. Apparently we are still with the bottom feeders of the B1G on Academics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duff, your proving this jackholes point... You've been reduced to name calling by this guy. He is just what is wanted on this website. Serious posters. This is why they banned so many before...because they gave serious posters a hard time ...especially in the sports forums. Its not wanted here. So please don't say things like that or you'll be banned too. I still haven't gotten over the first bunch. He should be allowed to come in and say what he wants without having juvenile-minded adults giving him a hard time. Besides, he makes some good points.

Words of Wisdom from she who should be moderator......

I know for a fact that Ray would vote for you, Mn.....

Justified+Hat+-+Raylan+Givens+Hat+-+Timothy+Olyphant+Hat.jpg

You WILL vote for Mn, savvy......?

:cool:

Words of Wisdom from she who should be moderator......

I know for a fact that Ray would vote for you, Mn.....

Justified+Hat+-+Raylan+Givens+Hat+-+Timothy+Olyphant+Hat.jpg

You WILL vote for Mn, savvy......?

:cool:

Damn. I love to be able to zoom on my smart phone. I remember that episode, Jack. Raylon ends up with a bullet to the chest. Thank goodness he was wearing his bullet proof vest. The scammers were all trying to out scam the others....which makes me think of......back to this thread.

I am grown up. A grown up realizes a bunch of half drunk college students chanting "byrd, you suck" is about a two on a 1-10 scale of inappropriateness. Only a child or someone who sucks complains about such thkbgs.

Latest posts