Byrd, You Suck!

Since you guys all rag on Josh so much, I think I'll get the student section to chant, "Josh you suck!" or maybe, "Josh you shouldn't play because everyone online says so!" You guys are seriously pathetic. We affected Byrd's game and if you say we didn't, you're clueless. Apparently we aren't allowed to rag on the other team and make them feel not wanted, but online we can bash our own players like crazy, get a grip.

Since you guys all rag on Josh so much, I think I'll get the student section to chant, "Josh you suck!" or maybe, "Josh you shouldn't play because everyone online says so!" You guys are seriously pathetic. We affected Byrd's game and if you say we didn't, you're clueless. Apparently we aren't allowed to rag on the other team and make them feel not wanted, but online we can bash our own players like crazy, get a grip.

We're so proud of you...

Did you see some of the clanks he put up? He got hesitant at times. Maybe if you went to the games you'd know what I was talking about.

BTW, just finished reading this thread, and Duff, don't ever change.

Seriously guys, if you heard the **** we spew at the bench you would be a less woried about Byrd you suck. But Whelan is right there and they dont care. Grow up

Did you see some of the clanks he put up? He got hesitant at times. Maybe if you went to the games you'd know what I was talking about.

BTW, just finished reading this thread, and Duff, don't ever change.You guys are seriously pathetic. We affected Byrd's game and if you say we didn't, you're clueless.

Great job bro! He was bothered so much he scored 1.5 over his average and had POINT 2 more turnovers than normal. You guys are the best. Thx for cluing us in! Poor little Hawks can't win w/o cha!

It is remarkable the things people will force themselves to believe in order to rationalize their abhorrent behavior

There will always be idiots. No reason to argue with one. Some parent didn't do their job.

I'm an idiot for saying someone is boring? You still ****** that I said I'd beat you and your gym buddies in basketball? Take it easy big guy.

Well guys, it's been fun. I was in it for some friendly jabs but now people are getting super offended and while I enjoy drinking and acting dumb I don't need people getting too ******. Carry on.

Well guys, it's been fun. I was in it for some friendly jabs but now people are getting super offended and while I enjoy drinking and acting dumb I don't need people getting too ******. Carry on.

There you go Klondike and duff. Your silly arguments just caused this guy to go back to lurking.

Good idea. Let's start cheering for the other team too. Using your liberal whacko logic, we should just be neutral and hope for both teams to play well. For your next thread, post that we should not wear Iowa gear to games because it is disrespectful to our competition. Now I see why this country is turning into France Lite.

Go kill a gerbil with a blow gun.

seriously? you think chanting you suck affected his game?

Yeah, dude. A lot of players listen to people who don't play basketball and really value their opinions. The Grateful Red was much kinder to DJ. He scored twice as many points yesterday as he did against Iowa, so they were probably half as mean as the Nest.

Yeah, dude. A lot of players listen to people who don't play basketball and really value their opinions. The Grateful Red was much kinder to DJ. He scored twice as many points yesterday as he did against Iowa, so they were probably half as mean as the Nest.

yeah, we're talking about Badger fans here, maybe not the brightest kids. Instead of chanting Byrd you suck, they shortened it Byrd! Byrd! Byrd!

yeah, we're talking about Badger fans here, maybe not the brightest kids. Instead of chanting Byrd you suck, they shortened it Byrd! Byrd! Byrd!

Bird is the word.

family_guy___bird_is_the_word_by_tehinvisible-d48dzo9.gif

Latest posts