BTN at Iowa Open Practice

Ok good point. Coker was pretty big but I think he was slower than Greene.

WAY slower. Coker would never, in a million years, have been able to slip out of a tackle and reverse his field to pick up 30+ yards like Greene did against ISU. Or pull off the wicked spin move that Greene used to break off a 75-yard TD against Purdue. The list goes on.

If Daniels does turn out to be a faster version of Greene, he will go down as the best back in school history.

Ok, that settles it for me. If that truly is the case, play him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't the case. He clearly put the question mark at the end so he wouldn't have to own the quote, but hawk fanboys across the midwest would still retweet it.

That said, I look forward to seeing what LD can do.

The emergence of Daniels is great. It allows them to use Bullock as more of a receiver and maybe even Canzeri too.

Seems like the D sounds like it will be improved. A lot is being said about Lbs DBs and DTs. If they can find a couple guys at DE to put some pressure kn the QB they could be vastly improved from last year.

It isn't the case. He clearly put the question mark at the end so he wouldn't have to own the quote, but hawk fanboys across the midwest would still retweet it.

That said, I look forward to seeing what LD can do.

Granted, I only saw one play from Daniels during the scrimmage the other night (from Morehouse's video), but he definitely showed a similar burst through the line. I would be interested to see how his 40 time matches up against Greene's from his junior year.

First time I have ever heard a sophomore referred to as an upperclassman.

I think he means elevating over Sokol, who is definitely an upperclassman.

Does this mean Sokol will quit or transfer? That seems to be the prevailing trend in college sports, any way.

Still, kind of weird that KF states who is leading, in second, etc., while at the same time stating he will let it "play out".

I think he means elevating over Sokol, who is definitely an upperclassman.

Does this mean Sokol will quit or transfer? That seems to be the prevailing trend in college sports, any way.

Still, kind of weird that KF states who is leading, in second, etc., while at the same time stating he will let it "play out".

That's not all that weird. It's like a third quarter score update. If the race ended today, it would be Rudock, Beathard, Sokol. But the race isn't over just yet.

Latest posts