Bryan Bulaga

If you just saw the Brandon Graham highlights you have a clear picture why Bulaga is still on the board. His T-Rex arms aren't helping anything either.

Alright Chucky...if you're going to bring Bulaga up now, when it benefits Graham, you better damn well bring up Morgan when Bulaga gets picked...better yet, bring up Bulaga when Morgan gets picked...

I also am not surprised Bulaga is falling. Like others, I thought he was crazy to come out early. Especially after fighting the illness most of the season. He cost himself a lot of money by not returning for his senior year in my opinion.

If you just saw the Brandon Graham highlights you have a clear picture why Bulaga is still on the board.

He got whipped badly most of that night.

Really was hoping he'd prove many of us wrong and be a top 10 pick. The good news out of this is he will likely be playing for a good football team now. If he falls to Pitt, he will be a Steeler IMO.

If you just saw the Brandon Graham highlights you have a clear picture why Bulaga is still on the board. His T-Rex arms aren't helping anything either.

It was his first game back from missing 3 games. He dominated Morgan. The only concern with Bulaga is whether his feet are good enough to consistently block speed rushers. He doesn't have elite feet, but with proper development of technique he should be fine. Worse case scenario is he a pretty good RT. He will go in the middle first still.

It was his first game back from missing 3 games. He dominated Morgan. The only concern with Bulaga is whether his feet are good enough to consistently block speed rushers. He doesn't have elite feet, but with proper development of technique he should be fine. Worse case scenario is he a pretty good RT. He will go in the middle first still.

Wasnt RR lined up against Morgan most of the night?

What was the worse case scenario with Gallery?

And RR will be very high pick when his time comes. He has better feet than Bulaga but isn't as physical.

what was said? i am on ESPN
Deion just asked him if everyone in his entourage/family was always so serious. I guess they all has serious looks on their faces. He asked if they were gonna smile. BB just said they are anxious and are waiting for his name to be called and excited. He played it pretty cool, big smile the whole time. Deion said his phone had a message on it, but BB said it was probably just a friend back home.

Bulaga was said to have a great combine, its not showing up in the draft, alot of talent is falling out of the top 10

Latest posts