Bryan Bulaga

Not yet anyway...last year was his RSF season...he'll get there.

I think your right that RR will get more physical, and I think he's got a little nasty in his disposition. But he looks to be a little "leaner" of an athlete than Bulaga. Bulaga is just a naturally thick, powerful guy. I think RR is a little more the tall and lean body type.

BB is falling... The Niners trading up for Thomas I don't understand. He would have been there at 13. I wanted Bulaga because he's a Hawk. All indications are that Thomas is a much better player. Will SF take Clausen now at 17?

Im glad Clausen is falling. He isn't very good! Hope he drops out of the 1st round. Thats just wishful thinking, but that would make me happy!

BB to Pitt?

Pretty average, high paid guard you is considered a huge bust. Point being you can't say worst that could happen to him is being a good right tackle.

Well why don't you just tell him that you're the only one entitled to an opinion, then run along to CF to watch the rest of the draft...

I think your right that RR will get more physical, and I think he's got a little nasty in his disposition. But he looks to be a little "leaner" of an athlete than Bulaga. Bulaga is just a naturally thick, powerful guy. I think RR is a little more the tall and lean body type.

Definitely needs to fill out...don't forget, he was just a skinny athletic tall kid when he got to Iowa.

Im glad Clausen is falling. He isn't very good! Hope he drops out of the 1st round. Thats just wishful thinking, but that would make me happy!

BB to Pitt?

SF could trade down to take Clausen. Nobody in the next 6-8 picks will draft him, except maybe the Steelers if they are serious about dumping Big Ben?...

Dropping is definitely costing him money, but other than that is it really a bad thing for him? As long as he goes in the first round he will still be a multi-millionaire and as teams continue to pick, teams also continue to get better. Who would you rather play for, the St. Louis Rams or the Green Bay Packers? The further he drops the better the team and the less pressure there will be on him to come in and be a difference maker.

Latest posts