Bryan Bulaga

Does it seem to anyone else that the ESPN guys don't like each other? It seems like they keep cutting each other off, and its seems really tense and awkward.

I haven't watched them all night. Love the NFL network. Marshall Faulk and Mike Mayock are unbelievably good.

Does it seem to anyone else that the ESPN guys don't like each other? It seems like they keep cutting each other off, and its seems really tense and awkward.

They're all alphas and act like someone else is wrong even when they're agreeing with them...and it seems like Mel doesn't even want to jump into it and he probably knows more about the players than anyone else on the set.

Anyone an insider? How much does that run? I respect McShay but I don't enough to pay for his opinion. I am willing to put in the work to form my own opinions on players. I actually think that he is more informed than Mel but doens't have the relationships that Mel does. Mel may nail the picks but I think that McShay probably knows the talent better.

What brainiac at ESPN decided that the draft coverage would revolve around Steve Young? He's asked Mel for info on a player on more than one occasion, yet they stuck him right in the middle of the set. He seems to be the one doing most of the talking, and out of all of those 5, the only one I would like to hear talk LESS would be Berman. More Mel and Gruden please...I don't care if Gruden thinks every guy drafted is going to be great and go to 10 pro bowls!

I haven't watched them all night. Love the NFL network. Marshall Faulk and Mike Mayock are unbelievably good.

i was watching the live stream that the NFL Network put online(because i have mediacom)- but then they switched from Mayock, Faulk and Eisen to the guys in studio only going back to the draft for pick announcements, so i closed it and unmuted espn and came here to post some mindless jrunken thoughts

I have to admit I cheated on the website tonight, I spent most of it on NFP chatting with a bunch of Tebow worshipers and Matt Bowen

i waited allnite to see who the Vikes were gonna draft- then they go and trade their pick to the Lions- o well got some extra picks out of it

BB to the Pack is a great pick. BB very versatile and their O Tackles/Line is getting long in the tooth.

I agree, and listening to Mayock go off about Bulaga's head after Bulaga was drafted was funny as hell. Especially when he said "Now isn't the kind of head you would love to put a piece of cheese on, look at that thing".

Latest posts