Brust hurt his back in practice today

Is this one sentence or three? Grammar police have arrived!

Just let it go man and let the thread continue on topic. I tire of these stupid little wizzing matches.

Then you probably shouldn't start and continue them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Just like Payne's injury, no one wishes for a player to get hurt, but the fact is that if he is hurt and can't play, I'm not disappointed as it benefits Iowa. The only thing I care about is a "W" and those chances increase if he's unable to go, so I'm not going to play the "I really want them at full strength card".

That said, as someone that's 35 and has had two lower back surgeries, including a fusion, anyone who's never experienced true back pain and sciatica has no idea how painful it really is. My back's felt great after the fusion (going on 3rd year now) but it's a pain and incapacitation I will never forget. Most people can't imagine what its like to experience almost nonexistent pain one minute and then be unable to stand up straight or excrutiating pain the next minute. It's honestly a pain I hope someone never has to experience.

I have no hard feeling towards Brust. He knew very little about Fran and knew a lot about Bo so he made a choice when Lick was fired. It happens at a lot of colleges so life goes on. We seem to be doing pretty well without Ben.

He's playing. Willis Reed, Larry Bird the time he hit his head on the floor and then came back, MJ with the flu. The great ones always gut it out and inspire their team. I can see Brust nailing 4-5 3s and leading Bo's bunch to a victory.

What a nightmare this would be ^.

Brust is a "great one"? WTF

Good God people, does every sarcastic comment on here need to be spelled out to people?

Yeah, Garvey was implying Ben Brust and Larry Bird approach the same level of greatness.
I see your sarcasm meter is also non-functional. Hilarious that a person ripping people about sarcasm detection can not detect sarcasm. Yell at yourself now.

Good God people, does every sarcastic comment on here need to be spelled out to people?

Yeah, Garvey was implying Ben Brust and Larry Bird approach the same level of greatness.
Brust is as good as bird? WOW. Did you get that hint of sarcasm?

It's way more fun to beat a team at full strength. Wishing Brust a full recovery....

But how painful will a loss be with Brust hitting the game-winner? I hope he is out...all that matters is winning. Nobody ever goes back and talks about how Dev Marble was hurt last season in a couple of close losses to MSU and IU....only that we missed the NCAA tourney by one game, probably

I feel like I took some acid and I'm having flashbacks of 3rd grade recess.

You really need to get over yourself, brah. If there was "holier than thou" POY award, I'd definitely nominate you. And you'd probably take the award with ease. Keep thinking that you're the smartest guy on this board though.

Latest posts