Bring your hard hats: Official Iowa @ Indiana Game Thread

Dang, there's no way in hell I saw this coming. Just think, Iowa was about to lose at home to MSU and then go to Indy for another likely loss. Instead, they go 2-0. Season saving/boosting few days.

I hope we see these punks next week.

We are so in their heads it isn't funny.
By most realistic accounts, Iowa double-byes and WILL face Indiana as either the 3-6 seed or 4-5 seed.

I usually don't like that karma around a hat-trick over a team but, given that the love is lost between these 2 + Peyton getting jawed at by Indy fan then T'd up when he 3-banged 'em and expressed that he wishes them autoerotic stimulation ... Maybe Hawks could pull it off.

Still, I'd like to see someone else, like Rutgers or fvcking Wisconsin.

By most realistic accounts, Iowa double-byes and WILL face Indiana as either the 3-6 seed or 4-5 seed.

I usually don't like that karma around a hat-trick over a team but, given that the love is lost between these 2 + Peyton getting jawed at by Indy fan then T'd up when he 3-banged 'em and expressed that he wishes them autoerotic stimulation ... Maybe Hawks could pull it off.

Still, I'd like to see someone else, like Rutgers or fvcking Wisconsin.
I almost dont care if we go one and done in the BTT, if it gives us stronger legs for the NCAA'S.

Of course I reserve the right to change my mind. I still believe we got hosed on both our seed and draw last year.

Four games in four days and we got a five seed, and an early Thursday draw. Sucked.

I almost dont care if we go one and done in the BTT, if it gives us stronger legs for the NCAA'S.

Of course I reserve the right to change my mind. I still believe we got hosed on both our seed and draw last year.

Four games in four days and we got a five seed, and an early Thursday draw. Sucked.
Great point about the rest before the dance. Wondering if that was part of the problem vs the Spiders?

Would like to get at least 1 in B14tourney, especially if Hawks roll in 3-0 (which should). I'd think they would have played their way out of that 8/9 spot to 6/7 and getting 1 win would preserve it.

Latest posts