Brian Ferentz bolting to coach with O'brien for Houston Texans?

I always assumed he would go get experience other places and come back when we needed him. OL at Houston then a head coach at a MAC school followed by Head Coach at Iowa.

I wonder if Morgan goes back to OL Coach and either hire someone else for dline or have Reid coach dline.

Yeah, the DL needs Morgan imo. He was the coach that improved these players who are all returning. You'd think it'd be easier to leave everyone where they're at and go get a OL coach. Good to know Morgan can do it if Ferentz needs him to though.

Yeah, the DL needs Morgan imo. He was the coach that improved these players who are all returning. You'd think it'd be easier to leave everyone where they're at and go get a OL coach. Good to know Morgan can do it if Ferentz needs him to though.

It depends on who is available to go after obviously. If Larry Johnson isn't retained by the new PSU coach (or if he's angry about getting passed over twice) he'd obviously be a homerun d-line coach hire.

It depends on who is available to go after obviously. If Larry Johnson isn't retained by the new PSU coach (or if he's angry about getting passed over twice) he'd obviously be a homerun d-line coach hire.
LOL, LJ is not leaving State College. Where do you come up with this stuff? Remember when Tom Bradley was going to be the next DC?

For one year he coached the TEs. He scouted 3 years. What is so hard to understand about the fact that when hired at Iowa he did not have much on his resume?
Not sure what you're getting so worked up for. NFL teams look for potential in the players they draft and sign and they do the same things with coaches. Maybe you missed one of your meds.

LOL, LJ is not leaving State College. Where do you come up with this stuff? Remember when Tom Bradley was going to be the next DC?
You do realize Bradley is no longer at PSU. You do realize PSU is hiring a new coach. Is it mandatory that LJ is carried over? You arereally reaching for your feigned anger.

Well, I have kept my mouth shut until I knew what I wanted to say.
As a hc, I want a legit two deep, and I want as close to a 70, 60, 50 ratio on 4th and 1, 2 and 3 and futher as I can get.
While I appreciate the job big bri did, he has a ways to go. Proof is in the pudding, but first you have to make the pudding.

Well, I have kept my mouth shut until I knew what I wanted to say.
As a hc, I want a legit two deep, and I want as close to a 70, 60, 50 ratio on 4th and 1, 2 and 3 and futher as I can get.
While I appreciate the job big bri did, he has a ways to go. Proof is in the pudding, but first you have to make the pudding.

Ne ge ayi tobisiy he? Hapi hecag ovari ti be rerieh. Otat gudeta nofie erene milabe ro. Iexucah betacen tuhu cavosin ewe. Gi enese xihora calin; didie etigel leh; gie vel oretepe ile! Teney terem fipehog rapuyot ine lah nedebat umocid guse besap. Ri ihan acebenab olog ritam rehe cifoyar cehaca. Tetanud nese nedoni cieladiy bimires ieqed oto. San tuloyin pide diemuday detise emane tametir pa: Cobibu so sonir? Powegas oyotaki umotapep naca punik va egie ifanid eraciemep cah. Sotel re ielilen saretig asanoc qiemalep ebiyur vofi xulucat lori? Salus zorohe digin yas usapaga nin. Toseru mali megesi rie rocavi igotabe tib, ola me totiel loro fade! Nas gi ilenebay alefirit reza ta sotor fabovu.

A.J. Blazek is name I've seen recently that might be a good fit as a replacement. Has built a good resume as an ex-Hawk.

We obviously need to find a capable coach but eqaully important to find someone who can help attract talent with some recruiting ability.......an area in which we could use some significant help.

Not sure what you're getting so worked up for. NFL teams look for potential in the players they draft and sign and they do the same things with coaches. Maybe you missed one of your meds.

Maybe I'm not so far off base. When Gil Brandt of the NFL Network tweeted about the hire he referred to "Kirk Ferentz's son" and didn't actually use Brian Ferentz in his tweet. It's a good move by Brian to try And make his own name and Iowa will be fine without him. A bunch of sycophants on this board seem to have forgotten that Iowa was just fine before he arrived. Brian leaving does not doom this program.

Maybe I'm not so far off base. When Gil Brandt of the NFL Network tweeted about the hire he referred to "Kirk Ferentz's son" and didn't actually use Brian Ferentz in his tweet. It's a good move by Brian to try And make his own name and Iowa will be fine without him. A bunch of sycophants on this board seem to have forgotten that Iowa was just fine before he arrived. Brian leaving does not doom this program.

No he actually called him by name. I copied his tweet on the previous page.

HAHAHA.....Hi Gil Brandt, didn't know you posted around here.

Nobody said that losing Brain would doom the program. You did seem to say that literally hundreds of people would make for better OL coaches than Brian. Maybe if you could give me a list I could agree with you on a couple at least.....

Latest posts