Brett Murphy has info posted to day on thee Vote

The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010. Launched as a "conservative answer to The Huffington Post", The Daily Caller quadrupled its audience and became profitable by 2012, surpassing several rival websites by 2013. The Daily Caller is a member of the White House press pool.[2]

The Daily Caller has frequently published false stories. The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change. The website has published articles by white supremacists such as Jason Kessler and Peter Brimelow. Scott Greer was deputy editor at The Daily Caller. After his departure, it was revealed that he published articles espousing white nationalist, racist anti-black and antisemitic views under a pseudonym in white supremacist publications.

In June 2020, Carlson confirmed he had sold his ownership stake to Patel and left the site.[3] The Daily Caller is a minority-owned and -run company.[4]

The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by now Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political pundit Neil Patel in 2010. Launched as a "conservative answer to The Huffington Post", The Daily Caller quadrupled its audience and became profitable by 2012, surpassing several rival websites by 2013. The Daily Caller is a member of the White House press pool.[2]

The Daily Caller has frequently published false stories. The website publishes articles that dispute the scientific consensus on climate change. The website has published articles by white supremacists such as Jason Kessler and Peter Brimelow. Scott Greer was deputy editor at The Daily Caller. After his departure, it was revealed that he published articles espousing white nationalist, racist anti-black and antisemitic views under a pseudonym in white supremacist publications.

In June 2020, Carlson confirmed he had sold his ownership stake to Patel and left the site.[3] The Daily Caller is a minority-owned and -run company.[4]

Did you seriously just use Wikipedia as a source?

Tucker Carlson, LOL. I stopped reading after that name was mentioned.

His nightly viewership over 4 mill alone more than double viewership of NBA playoff games at this point. Quite alarming after a nation that was starving for live sports for months before the NBA season started.

Tucker Carlson will run for president in ‘24 unless he’s involved in some type of scandal, which is quite possible.

Hahah, didn't even have to look it up, can spot that shit instantly ;)

Tucker Carlson will run for president in ‘24 unless he’s involved in some type of scandal, which is quite possible.
I hadn't thought of him ever running before but yeah that shouldn't be surprising if he did. Who all on the Republican side are even possibilities? It's pretty wide open. Despite what Biden says he isn't serving 2 terms if he wins either. Dude is old and obviously going downhill. That hill goes strait down pretty fast once it gets rolling. 4 yrs is a long time.

I predict unpredictable chaos. That's what I'll predict and hopefully I'm closer to being right on my guarantee then Barkley has been on his lately.

I hadn't thought of him ever running before but yeah that shouldn't be surprising if he did. Who all on the Republican side are even possibilities? It's pretty wide open. Despite what Biden says he isn't serving 2 terms if he wins either. Dude is old and obviously going downhill. That hill goes strait down pretty fast once it gets rolling. 4 yrs is a long time.

I predict unpredictable chaos. That's what I'll predict and hopefully I'm closer to being right on my guarantee then Barkley has been on his lately.

Biden is simply a pawn at this point. If elected, Harris will run the country then try to get elected in '24. My prediction.

As for the Elephants (I'll admit who I line with), Pence would have the upper hand for the '24 nomination. I actually like his demeanor. I really never thought Tucker Carlson. Just don't see it. He's got too good of gig. Will Donald Trump Jr. run down the line. Guy is a great speaker and pretty articulate.

Biden is simply a pawn at this point. If elected, Harris will run the country then try to get elected in '24. My prediction.

As for the Elephants (I'll admit who I line with), Pence would have the upper hand for the '24 nomination. I actually like his demeanor. I really never thought Tucker Carlson. Just don't see it. He's got too good of gig. Will Donald Trump Jr. run down the line. Guy is a great speaker and pretty articulate.

Your predictions are as good as any. I agree Harris absolutely is positioning herself to run (again) for president.

I wonder if Biden wins that the Republican party ostracizes Trump Jr and keeps them all out. There's not a ton of love lost between the party and them. Regardless of how 'unified' they seem now. If they lose and say lose embarassingly bad he may need to run as an independent which I wouldn't put that past him. He seems pretty ambitious....

If Biden wins the Libs will probably have someone put him down for the dirt nap.

Anyone else think this article seems like it was taken directly from a template made for conservatives? Random conspiracy theories, name calling and exaggerations. Textbook.

You think that's only a conservative thing? Wow...

Last edited:

Latest posts