Brands talking about McDonough.

"There are certain things he knows he has to do, but he’s not doing them,” Brands said. “We’re going to have to be very solid and we’re going to have to get a hold of him and we’re going to have to do what we need to do to score points there.”

doesn't really answer questions

I sure hope that Iowa getting 0 BIG champs is a huge motivator for Nationals. Hopefully Wells will be a big home field advantage.

I sure hope that Iowa getting 0 BIG champs is a huge motivator for Nationals. Hopefully Wells will be a big home field advantage.

I think you're right. Being at Wells with a packed house will be a huge motivator. I wish that I could have kept my tickets instead of going to a wedding in Chicago.

I will be at Wells and can't wait. Come on Hawks, this is my first NCAA championship in person so come out strong ... and finish strong.

I think you're right. Being at Wells with a packed house will be a huge motivator. I wish that I could have kept my tickets instead of going to a wedding in Chicago.

Simply being in Iowa will put Ramos over Steiber. It's weird, but just the way it is.

I have wondered most of the year if McDonnough has some physical issue that they are keeping low. Just a hunch, nothing more.

Iowa fans will bring A LOT of noise and help a lot during the tournament. I can't wait for a semi final match of McD and Delgado. It'll be very interesting with the "home mat" advantage.

"There are certain things he knows he has to do, but he’s not doing them,” Brands said. “We’re going to have to be very solid and we’re going to have to get a hold of him and we’re going to have to do what we need to do to score points there.”

doesn't really answer questions

Well, i'm not a doctor but from Brands quote i'd think that it's not medical related.

Brands' quote could also mean that there is a medical concern, but there is way to handle it and Matt needs to use that approach.

Iowa fans will bring A LOT of noise and help a lot during the tournament. I can't wait for a semi final match of McD and Delgado. It'll be very interesting with the "home mat" advantage.

Correct me if I'm wrong... But diet Delgado have home mat advantage both times this year?
Either way... I hope McD comes out fire spitting mad! With his career, I'd love to see him go out on top.

Correct me if I'm wrong... But diet Delgado have home mat advantage both times this year?
Either way... I hope McD comes out fire spitting mad! With his career, I'd love to see him go out on top.

Then someone can take a picture of Delgado's 2nd place medal in the trash.

Latest posts