Boy ISU fans are relentless at my workplace

Well, we could go 1-10 and we'll still be in the best conference in America next year.

And they'll still be either BCSless or kneeling for Bevo.

It happens, they win one once in awhile. We will live throught it.

Just tell them, When they disband the big twelve, don't walk away mad clone, just walk away!!!!!!

It happens, they win one once in awhile. We will live throught it.

Just tell them, When they disband the big twelve, don't walk away mad clone, just walk away!!!!!!

7/13 = once in a while?

Why would ISU be mad if the Big XII disbanded and where are they walking to?

You don't have to say a word and they are all in your face. When you tell them it happens every once in a blue moon, they get all defensive. So defensive and so obnoxious. I'm sure not all ISU fans are this way, but I have found them to be in the minority.

That's odd. I work with several ISU fans and they have been very respectful. I suspect it's because I'm respectful of them.

Yeah, it's not like their coach had a seizure on the sidelines and everyone (including the players) was concerned for the man's life...focus up Goophers!
I realize that is a problem. but it is NMSU. While people joke at ISU, NMSU is really one of the worst FBS teams in the nation year in and year out. You should be able to have your starting 22 come down with food poisoning and still win this game.

All a Hawkeye has to say is nothing. Let them gloat, who really cares. Like anyone outside of Iowa knows about the Cyclones anyway. Iowa on the other hand has national respect in a variety of different ways. Iowa is a known commidity (SP) and that is why beating Iowa any year is such a big deal to them. While Iowa goes on about their ways ISU will still end up with 4-5 wins and look back and say "well at least we beat Iowa", not exactly the type of program to be bragging about and it just proves that their bowl game is in September and not January like most often than not where my Iowa Hawkeyes play their bowl games. Hold your heads high, say nothing and wait til the end of the season to see where each team is.

I was on board with you til the bowl comments. January bowls are being handed out based on reputation and money more now than ever, and we are reaping the benefits. I just wish a win would mean as much to us as it seems to for them.

Hawk fans have been in my face all summer...then when ISU wins, they act like I shouldn't be excited about it...

Football fans are smack talking ********, film at 11.
Except some of these people giving me **** don't even watch the games, they just see the scores the next day. Those are the people who irritate me. Nothing to say after any wins, only after losses they don't even watch (or losses of their own team they don't even watch).

So, HaydenHawk56...

What you are saying is that ISU fan is just like Iowa fan.

I find it funny how people whine about something other fans do when their fanbase is guilty of the exact same thing. The only reason it wouldn't be the EXACT same thing if Iowa won would be because Iowa and ISU are not peers, as ISU is the little brother in the relationship. Iowa fans will act the same way if we beat Nebraska. Bet on it and don't fool yourself if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Where is the clown to tell you to stop living in the past?

Ok. I will live in the present. The Hawks are still the much better football program and it isnt close at all. They beat us, I have no problem admitting that. I still thank my lucky stars that I am a Hawk fan today.

Latest posts