Bollers Announced His Final 6 - Iowa Is Not Included

Which school do we hope he DOESN'T go to the most? I suspect Nebraska would win that in a poll here. I think Wisconsin would be the one I'd rather he not go to though. We need to get over that hump and I feel he'd help them a ton. ISU will still be ISU. He'd help Neb a lot too but they obviously have a long way to go I'm not sweating them yet.
Agree. Wisconsin will do a better job developing him than Nebraska would.

Look, I would like to see him in black and gold as much as anyone, however if you are alabama level talent enough to have a scholarship, why bother going anywhere else. If you legitimately think you are the best than you need to play for the best. Iowa state, cal and Nebraska? Go to the SEC.

Look, I would like to see him in black and gold as much as anyone, however if you are alabama level talent enough to have a scholarship, why bother going anywhere else. If you legitimately think you are the best than you need to play for the best. Iowa state, cal and Nebraska? Go to the SEC.

I disagree. He'll get recruited over at Alabana (he's not a consensus 5*). Go to a good school (not ISU or Neb) and be a star for 3-4 years and you'll get NFL looks. Playing mop-up duty at Alabama won't get you the NFL looks.

Just my $0.02.

Agree. Wisconsin will do a better job developing him than Nebraska would.

Loved BTN having Easter Sunday as Iowa / Nebraska rivalry day. Been a one sided one. Scotty could not have liked that exposure at a time no one has anything else to do but watch.

Loved BTN having Easter Sunday as Iowa / Nebraska rivalry day. Been a one sided one. Scotty could not have liked that exposure at a time no one has anything else to do but watch.

iowas drafted players in the last couple years would have either started or at least played at alabama. If you can’t make the 2 deeps at Alabama or Clemson, you aren’t an NFL player.

Hey he's just not that into Iowa, let it go, kid's got a right to make his mark. Shame with his dad playing for Iowa he isn't into Iowa, but always leave the door open. Might decide he doesn't like it and comes home. Be positive for the young man.

He lives 10 miles from Iowa City. It may be as simple as wanting to get away from home.

if he goes to California and gets homesick or Alabama and can’t crack the 2-deeps, we could see Oliver Martin part 2. By the time that would happen, we would likely see the one time transfer option be applied and he could be starting here in a couple years.

Why are even still talking about this guy? Let’s move on already. This thread should of been dead a long time ago!

Latest posts