Bohannon surgery -might miss season

Wow this is worrisome. This team had a lot to work through and overcome already. I can't imagine how we have any chance to compete without Jbo. I know his defense sucks, but his scoring and assists always makes him a plus player. Fran's teams mostly suck at defense so I have a hard time finding faith that anyone else is going to be a huge add defensively.

Good luck with the surgery Jordan. Get well soon.

Is it too late for Moss to stay? This would really change the one situation he said he was concerned about. If it's not too late to change his mind, and he still leaves, it would pretty much mean he had other motives for leaving.

Now might be the time for Fran to go back to the grad transfer portal. Not that he's stellar at getting players through that means.

If JoBo misses next year, can someone make the case as to how this team isn't in trouble?

CJ Fredrick and Toussaint live up to Fran's praise. Wieskamp improves and gives us solid minutes at SG. Patrick fills in as a capable sub at SF. Connor makes off-season improvements comparable to the ones he made in high school. Nunge exceeds already lofty expectations. The combined powers of the McCaffery brothers are greater than the sum of their individual parts. Pemsl proves an excellent garbage man/energy guy. Garza proves that with a full offseason, he can become a first team all-conference guy. Till becomes Baer part II.

Well it is also just a scope, not a major reconstruction. If it’s anything like getting a knee scoped, he could be back long before the season starts.

For point of reference....ISU's Naz Long had the same thing done in 2015. He came back, was only able to play 8 games, then shut it down for the year.

With JBo a good bet for a medical red shirt, 20-21 could be a really special season. CJ Fred, JT, Nunge, Pat will have learned the ropes by then. Hopefully JW plays one more year past this year. Luka will be a senior.

Take one in the shorts next season but Sweet 16 or better the following season.

Latest posts