Bohannon crow anyone?

I mean seriously why the **** do you think everyone is rolling you like a punk on HN? Because you are a troll, heck people are rolling you harder than they rolled Icke. If you think anyone believes you are NOT a troll, you are an idiot.

In the slim chance that you are a Hawk fan, then you are a bigger idiot, because you come off as a Clown troll......I'd rather be an actual Clown fan than a Hawk fan who my fellow Hawk fans think I'm a Clown troll.

Lucky for me I don't care what you think. I haven't seen you called me Vin and I don't now. It's too bad because with all the dumb said on here I think you know what you're talking about some of the time but you cover it up by trying to attack me

Lucky for me I don't care what you think. I haven't seen you called me Vin and I don't now. It's too bad because with all the dumb said on here I think you know what you're talking about some of the time but you cover it up by trying to attack me

Since when have I hid the fact I love trolling Clown trolls? I have made that perfectly clear. Like I said, if you are actually a Hawk fan (slim to no chance of that), you might want to figure out how to be a better Hawk fan, rather than one who is viewed as a person how doens't even like the Hawks.

Lots of posters on here are negative, but they are Hawk fans. You are neither negative or positive.....it was one of the many ways to easily spot you as the Clown troll that you are. Passion runs in fans, and you have NONE, you only care about the troll.

Actually, I think it is time to gut and barbecue Hawk 5656 and serve him as an appetizer along with the crow. Bohannon is going to be one of the all-time greats at Iowa. He is an assassin. Remember, he is only a freshman; his body will develop and he will get stronger as he matures, as Gesell did.

Actually, I think it is time to gut and barbecue Hawk 5656 and serve him as an appetizer along with the crow. Bohannon is going to be one of the all-time greats at Iowa. He is an assassin. Remember, he is only a freshman; his body will develop and he will get stronger as he matures, as Gesell did.

Haha wow

Bohannon has definitely exceeded my expectations. There are times he plays like a veteran, but there are still those freshman moments with him. I have came to calling him "Ice Water" since it appears that is what is in his veins. He really is just a winner. It is fun to watch the emotion he has when he is on the court, it is something that seemed to be lacking over the last few years. And luckily that is something that all the freshman seem to bring to the table.

So am I the only one (besides 5656 ofc) that thinks Bohannon would make a better SG and we still could use a true PG? He had a great game yesterday, no question about it, but I still thinks we need a quicker PG. He cannot penetrate off the dribble and the one time he did successfully he made an ill advised pass where he could have made an easy layup.

People can dog on Bohannon all they want. Fact is he's quickly turned into a consistent double digit scorer who is currently leading the B1G conference in assists. He's already made multiple clutch shots that have won games and is ice cold at the free throw line even when the pressure is at it's peak like last night. Of course he has room to improve his game, but from what he's shown so far, why would anyone think he wouldn't?

So am I the only one (besides 5656 ofc) that thinks Bohannon would make a better SG and we still could use a true PG? He had a great game yesterday, no question about it, but I still thinks we need a quicker PG. He cannot penetrate off the dribble and the one time he did successfully he made an ill advised pass where he could have made an easy layup.

He absolutely would make a great 2 guard, but for who is on the roster right now, he's the best 1 guard on the team imo. 5656 makes it sound like he shouldn't of even been offered a scholly. It'll be interesting to see where Connor fits into this team and if he takes over the pg spot. A blue chip pg would be good for any team though.

He absolutely would make a great 2 guard, but for who is on the roster right now, he's the best 1 guard on the team imo. 5656 makes it sound like he shouldn't of even been offered a scholly. It'll be interesting to see where Connor fits into this team and if he takes over the pg spot. A blue chip pg would be good for any team though.

That I'll agree with, although it was nice to see Williams come in and provide a spark he doesn't belong running the point either. It would be great if Bohannon could slide into Jok's spot next season and I will say that he has been better than I thought.

If you were a Hawkeye fan you would have admitted you were wrong about Bohannon as well by now. He's done everything and more to prove you wrong. You're just digging in your heels because your a Cyclone troll and apparently an idiot. Which is CyTwins to a tee. Make stupid predictions to troll and then end up being wrong all the time. If you aren't the CyTwins then you might as well be his twin.

Last edited:
That I'll agree with, although it was nice to see Williams come in and provide a spark he doesn't belong running the point either. It would be great if Bohannon could slide into Jok's spot next season and I will say that he has been better than I thought.

Man, if Bohannon was able to play off the ball and hit spot up shots, he'd light it up! He's exceeded my expectations at the pg spot as well.

Man, if Bohannon was able to play off the ball and hit spot up shots, he'd light it up! He's exceeded my expectations at the pg spot as well.

Imagine if he had Gesell's quickness and could dribble penetrate. Bohannon draws the defenders out since they have to respect his shooting ability but he isn't quick enough to drive by them.

I disagree. If you played Bohannon at the 2 and brought in another 6'2 type quick PG defensively it would be much tougher to run zones and presses do to lack of length.

Bronson Koenig doesn't penetrate or beat many guys off the dribble but he's still been a very good PG for UW.

I'll take Bohannon a very good 3pt shooter and a good passer as my PG. 'Nuff said

I disagree. If you played Bohannon at the 2 and brought in another 6'2 type quick PG defensively it would be much tougher to run zones and presses do to lack of length.

Bronson Koenig doesn't penetrate or beat many guys off the dribble but he's still been a very good PG for UW.

I'll take Bohannon a very good 3pt shooter and a good passer as my PG. 'Nuff said

I agree. It doesn't have to be your point guard that penetrates. If we have a 2 and a 3 that can get in the lane, having a 1 that brings the ball up the court and extends the defense is fine.

I agree. It doesn't have to be your point guard that penetrates. If we have a 2 and a 3 that can get in the lane, having a 1 that brings the ball up the court and extends the defense is fine.
Steve Kerr, BJ, and John Paxson agree

Bingo. Not to mention, we can run Bohannon off of screens as a two guard would on a few possessions a game to get him open looks. The true "PG" thing is a fallacy in my estimation.

Bingo. Not to mention, we can run Bohannon off of screens as a two guard would on a few possessions a game to get him open looks. The true "PG" thing is a fallacy in my estimation.

Especially with Fran's offense. They have already done that this year even.

Latest posts