Bohannon crow anyone?

He was due to get out of his mini shooting slump. He played well

How about the "horrible" coach?? Mixed up 3 different zones, trusted Kriener in a big spot and be delivered. Called a timeout late. I think Baer only played 19 minutes and I think we have at times played him too many for as hard as he plays so tonight was probably a better job with handling Bears minutes.

I thought Fran was pretty darn good tonight as well.

He was due to get out of his mini shooting slump. He played well

Mini slump? Last 5 games (all conference games) where you claimed he would really struggle:

10 PPG
6 APG (leads the B1G in assists)
122.3 ORate (#15 in the B1G)
51.3 eFG%
57.3 TS% (#19 in the B1G)
31.9% Arate (#3 in the B1G)
16.6% TOrate
.529 2pt FG % (#22 in the B1G)

Just for you, a conference PER of 16.8

That is what you call a "slump" over his "last few" games?

Last edited:
He didn't cost us the game at Nebraska - good lord. You could say Jok cost us just as much with that late turnover.

How about the "horrible" coach?? Mixed up 3 different zones, trusted Kriener in a big spot and be delivered. Called a timeout late. I think Baer only played 19 minutes and I think we have at times played him too many for as hard as he plays so tonight was probably a better job with handling Bears minutes.

I thought Fran was pretty darn good tonight as well.

I think Fran is a good coach what are you talking about?

He didn't cost us the game at Nebraska - good lord. You could say Jok cost us just as much with that late turnover.

He was 1-6 from the floor in OT and got torched by Watson the whole game. He missed a potential game winner in the first OT and then passed up a good look for a bad pass to Ellingson to end the good

Mini slump? Last 5 games (all conference games) where you claimed he would really struggle:

10 PPG
6 APG (leads the B1G in assists)
122.3 ORate (#15 in the B1G)
51.3 eFG%
57.3 TS% (#19 in the B1G)
31.9% Arate (#3 in the B1G)
16.6% TOrate
.529 2pt FG % (#22 in the B1G)

Just for you, a conference PER of 16.8

That is what you call a "slump" over his "last few" games?

Shooting slump I said. His assists are going to help his numbers even though they're unimpressive

So, he was the main reason huh? Even though he wasn't even guarding Watson for a good portion of it and Tai Webster was allowed to do whatever he wanted in both OT's with 4 fouls? That was a team loss through and through, no one player lost that game.

Who is having a better year playing when the games matter in conference play?

16.8 PER - Jordan
13.5 PER - Winston
12.6 PER - Pritchard
8.1 PER - Moore

The great part of all of this, is CyTwins troll on HS and turned into all of HN trolling CyTwins.......he doesn't even get it.

Latest posts